420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2019

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Professor! Great work :ganjamon:
Thanks Amy, muchly appreciated :)
Amazing!!! You should be so proud ... Nug of the month and almost Member of the Month ...

Keep up the incredible work amigo!!!
Thanks Guy. It was an exciting month. I'm super proud. No way if I could only tell my kids why I'm so smilie lol
Dat phantom :bravo:

Barney's latest seeds are kicking ass. I am really happy with my BG41 and GZ. I will definately try Phantom OG.

Happy to see you win with that plant Prof. I always felt like it was your favourite among the ones in Barney's sponsored grow journal :slide:
Thanks TC. Im glad you like the BG41. After the initial worry with mine I'm now pretty pleased with her progress. She's a great all round strain. I'd definitely recommend the POG

:passitleft:

Thanks Amy, muchly appreciated :)

Thanks Guy. It was an exciting month. I'm super proud. No way if I could only tell my kids why I'm so smilie lol

Thanks TC. Im glad you like the BG41. After the initial worry with mine I'm now pretty pleased with her progress. She's a great all round strain. I'd definitely recommend the POG

:passitleft:

BG41 really kicks ass. It is growing fast and bulky. Better than GZ on veg. I will definately try the POG as you suggest it. I got great lighting and CO2 now and I'll make the most out of every strain.

Back
Top Bottom