420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2022

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Snow-G Auto

Very dense bud that smells like a lemony spring forest, a smooth earthy taste that is very characteristic for organic bud.
Relaxed heady high that makes me want to take a walk in the forest followed by a nap in a hammock.

Great buds everybody and good luck:peacetwo:

I have already won I have been at 420 mag for 6 months I joined after my first Grow. I say I won because My new friends and family here at 420 Mag taught me to grow my first Nug worth entering NUG OF THE MONTH. This tasty little nug is a Herbies freebee Gelato auto A smooth smoke with a sneaky buzz that gets you hopping like a rabbit then comes up slaps in the head causing a case of couch lock

I have already won I have been at 420 mag for 6 months I joined after my first Grow. I say I won because My new friends and family here at 420 Mag taught me to grow my first Nug worth entering NUG OF THE MONTH. tasty little nug is a Herbies freebee Gelato auto A smooth smoke with a sneaky buzz that gets you hopping like a rabbit then comes up slaps in the head causing a case of couch lock
So it's little bunny foo foo weed? Metal.

So it's little bunny foo foo weed? Metal.
Crack on my nug now, wait another 6 months when my nugs are Badazz Grizzly bear shit every grow gets better and I Learn from every grow and from friends here at 420 you should know that you helped me out from time to time ,Plus I learned a lot about Genetics those freebies and discounted seed packs are cheap for a reason 😀

Crack on my nug now, wait another 6 months when my nugs are Badazz Grizzly bear shit every grow gets better and I Learn from every grow and from friends here at 420 you should know that you helped me out from time to time
Not a crack at all my dude! I thought you were referencing the children's song about the bunny who picks up field mice and bops em on the head. It's actually a pretty metal ass kicking kids song if you ask me!

Your nug looks dense, and frosty my dude, I'll bet it tastes dope too! Keep it up!

Not a crack at all my dude! I thought you were referencing the children's song about the bunny who picks up field mice and bops em on the head. It's actually a pretty metal ass kicking kids song if you ask me!

Your nug looks dense, and frosty my dude, I'll bet it tastes dope too! Keep it up!
I though you messing with me in jest especially after I reread my post all good. but I wanna know the song your talking about I thought I sung my G-kids all the kids songs now ya got going thru Kid songs on google lol sing time with pawpaw is a big deal:thumb:

Here is a nug from my recently harvested Planet of the Grapes.

She produced some frosty dense nugs that smell like fuel with some fruity undertones.

Some great entry’s this month
Good luck everyone!

Thats awesome I apologize for being so defensive, My son is always messing with me and I just took it that way. And hey I just learned a new kids song and it does rock
Thank you:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom