• theno420

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NerfNads

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • fluroman

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I can grow plants better than taking photos.. But I am gonna plany with the old camera and I will get better at taking photos. Even the ones in my gallery are fuzzy..
hmm come to think of it my world is a tad fuzzy too...
BubbaKush,
The grow has been tough but mostly in the last week. The aircon went down in the flower room, the temp in there was very hot and I had to take out the HPS use 3 65W CFL's for lighting & cool the room down. I have vornado fans that really move the air (a small one on the top, one in the doorway to the outer room) and circulated air from the central air duct via ocillating fan into the outer room to cool down all. My house smelled like we ran over a skunk and a lemontree...
Dear Lady didnt look stressed, but the other younger plant that is in there looked heat stressed. I removed all from there and put them into the grow room for 12 hours a day.
The replacing of the aircon was comedy capers both usn's old folks are now groaning and moaning from labor work pain.. aiiiyiiyii!!!
Oh yes and I took a few flowers and opened the calyces (we have calyx in our kidneys just a fyi lol) they didnt have a seed but a small hairs and liquid that looked good enough to taste. Uh.. so I tasted it right there and it was delicious. Does the cola look to you like it may have tried to go to seed from stress??
more photos coming...

rsz_2hpim2560.jpg

here is the closeup. Or so I hope it is a better photo.. I probably could have made her a bit more photogenic if I had trimmed her with scissors intead of my fingers. here goes...

Great entries everyone!! :popcorn: Heres what I'm smokin' on:

I dont have any juicy details, other than it came from Denver...

Feb_23_Pictures_012.JPG

here is the closeup. Or so I hope it is a better photo.. I probably could have made her a bit more photogenic if I had trimmed her with scissors intead of my fingers. here goes...

Sweet! I see you've been practicing with the camera. +REPS

(+DROOL)

Maybe a staff member can insert that pic into your other post for you.

Im in the bucket with following shots

This Happychem closeup budshot was taken just before harvest with an usb digital microscope
redigerethcnnmm.jpg

This is the result of slow airdryed and boxcured happychem from Karma genetics
13-4-09msofi0881.jpg

The happychem is very potent killer smoke, spicey but still quite smooth. Wonderfull unik smell from stem starts early in growth. The happybrother genetics appears as tricomes are coverering larger leaves too. It will make u smile, even though youre all alone

The plant is very bushy and have small internodes. Rough stem and branches. Easy cloning.

Zombee!!!!
WOw... What a beautiful closeup. Man those trichs are cloudy and those leaves just awesome.. Are those purple leaves or part of the flower in the live shot? Is that the same bud after drying? Looks like snow! How long did it taketo dry? I have only cured in jars.. Dumas here hasnt heard of the box before...
Looks grand..

hello BubbaKush,
Your bud is grand. I havent seen any purple buds, I have only seen them in photos, And these later photos have so many purple parts. Sometimes I have seen some purple in my fan leaf stem but I guess my varieites of seeds must not have a purple gene... All yalls manicuring is very nice. ANd the little tiny leaf-on the bud that are covered with trics, Those potent too? what do you do with the manicured leaves that are full of trics?

Zombee....
This Happychem closeup budshot was taken just before harest with an
usb digital microscope I want one of those...

Zombee!!!!
WOw... What a beautiful closeup. Man those trichs are cloudy and those leaves just awesome.. Are those purple leaves or part of the flower in the live shot? Is that the same bud after drying? Looks like snow! How long did it taketo dry? I have only cured in jars.. Dumas here hasnt heard of the box before...
Looks grand..

Im afraid those trics weren't so cloudy as it seemed to begin with. As I read your reply I started wondering where the purple colours came from as I grew Blue mystic at the same time and HC dont got those colours. With your help I found out that the autofix in photobucket had manipulated the HC shot into the purple 'in this case' unwanted colours. Im sorry I failed to check, but the right unfixed pic is now posted instead. I wasnt trying to cheat, thats for sure.

I can assure U that it is the same plant both pics are from, but maby not the exact same bud.

I didnt have any jars so i went for boxes. Not optimal.

Great entries everyone!! :popcorn: Heres what I'm smokin' on:

I dont have any juicy details, other than it came from Denver...

Feb_23_Pictures_012.JPG

look at the fox tails on that one! God damn! Nice looking bud! :ganjamon:

Hi Yall!

Let throw my hat into the ring with my 420 Bud:cool:
This is Skunk #1 a strain from Flying Dutchman the rest is still growing so I can get that couch lock effect. It taste is very sweet and floral with just a hint of skunk and has umm effect where the taste stay with you. The high is energetic and clear.:grinjoint:
02027.jpg

02028.jpg

Hope you like it.:bongrip:

Pan4

eeeup folks...kinda new to the forum but heres my nugs from a lowryder crop(2wks ago)...i really like the high this swag gives its right down the middle witha fruity twang....all in 8 wks......

damn icant post....maybe i should read the rules...soz

well this by no means it the best nug pic but i just wanted to share the pic and to see if anyone has ever seen such a truely purple bud like this. i took this pic about 1yr or so ago when my sisters boyfriend picked up 3 8ths 1 4 each of us! i had no idea what strain he would be getting us cuz it was always different so when he said it looks pretty purple i figured it was just like the usual purple~a few hairs that look purpleish in color. :woohoo: was i shocked i had never seen such a site and still have no to this day. i think it was called barney (after the purple dino) it was pretty good however it was that kind that looks better than it taste or makes u feel you know. sorry the pic is kinda blurry the color however is exactly the color of the bud. hope you like it :peace:

purple_purple_nug.jpg

Back
Top Bottom