• theno420

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NerfNads

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • fluroman

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm... Works for me. Are you hitting the little picture icon in the message entry box? Looks like a little square with a couple of triangles in it? and then pasting http : // www . 420magazine . com /gallery/data/500/purple_purple_nug.jpg (without all the spaces) into the box that pops up? You have to paste it OVER the https:// that is already in the box, but since it is highlighted, that should be automatic.

Moderators: Please move this picture into the above post because it is theno420's nug, NOT mine. I just tried inserting it into this post as a test. Or if she manages to edit it into her post I'll remove it from mine lol.

By the way, theno420, that's a freaky bud!

:thanks: torturesoul or whoever placed my pic in my post...yeah :cheer: it actually looks better than i thought it would meaning its not as blurry as i thought mayb i was the one who was blurry when uploading it lol. i agree w/ you torturesoul thats y i had to share it w/ all who care! :peace:

well this by no means it the best nug pic but i just wanted to share the pic and to see if anyone has ever seen such a truely purple bud like this. i took this pic about 1yr or so ago when my sisters boyfriend picked up 3 8ths 1 4 each of us! i had no idea what strain he would be getting us cuz it was always different so when he said it looks pretty purple i figured it was just like the usual purple~a few hairs that look purpleish in color. :woohoo: was i shocked i had never seen such a site and still have no to this day. i think it was called barney (after the purple dino) it was pretty good however it was that kind that looks better than it taste or makes u feel you know. sorry the pic is kinda blurry the color however is exactly the color of the bud. hope you like it :peace:

are you sure someone didnt spray paint that bud? thing looks freaky purple, beautiful bud.

thats only cuz i had to enlarge the pic~trust me the shit was that purple! i only have 2 pics of the nug and they are both really small but hey as soon as i get home ill "try" to post them and hopefully you'll see that iam not lying or exaggerating or whatever k!! :peace: :bongrip:

thats only cuz i had to enlarge the pic~trust me the shit was that purple! i only have 2 pics of the nug and they are both really small but hey as soon as i get home ill "try" to post them and hopefully you'll see that iam not lying or exaggerating or whatever k!! :peace: :bongrip:

theno420 you have my vote! that is beautiful:popcorn:

Pan4gold, Hey! Looky your little crystal bud.!! Looks like it should be part of a chandelier!. In your drying do you find the trichomes apear much more crystallized? Oh are the supercrystalized buds from strain differences or your cultivation? Nice Looks beautiful..

Pan4gold, Hey! Looky your little crystal bud.!! Looks like it should be part of a chandelier!. In your drying do you find the trichomes apear much more crystallized? Oh are the supercrystalized buds from strain differences or your cultivation? Nice Looks beautiful..

Thanks fineas. It's the lights my lighting has an enhanced bulb that put out more uv than the standard type. Also the nutes have complex carbohydrates that also increase resin and tric production.:grinjoint:

Pan4

100_2385.JPG

:yummy:

Truly great "nugs" and I would not turn down a single one.

I think I am headed to Omega Healthcare Collective to see if I can pick up some of that purple dream BubbaKush posted!!!

Yeah, it's going to be one tough vote.

Everyone meet at 420mag headquarters and settle it with a taste-test lol.

Back
Top Bottom