• Ganjarden

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

Better late than never :smokin:, so let's get this started....

Please submit a photos of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) We will only accept self-nominations. Once all nominations are in, we will begin voting for a winner.

Each winner will receive 25 extra rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner".

Rules:

1. One photo per member.

2. Each entry must be an original photo of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

3. The photo must include ONLY images of the nug. But you may add one image as a reference point for size.

3. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

4. Self-nominations only.

Let's see what you've got!

:rollit:

Re: August Nug of the Month Contest

My entry is from my plant I called snufflepagus. My favorite grow. from a mix bag of seeds from canada

This is a nug about to be ground up!!
snufflenug.JPG

This is a pic using a handheld magnifier.
snuffmag2.jpg

All the buds from this plant were like popcorn nuggets.

Re: August Nug of the Month Contest

umm yeah little dazed while reading the rules and now can't edit to remove one of the pictures yeah really sorry bout that. I'm not disqualified am I? : ( I'll be glad to use only one wish I paid a little closer attention.

Re: Voting for August 2008 Nug of the Month

Sweet!! thanks I feel special!
Still sad that the genetics are gone wish I kept this one alive with some clones or something. Some killer smoke.

Re: Voting for August 2008 Nug of the Month

good bud , but yea when some people who arent used to HIGH grade . they get super duper high off like 1 or 2 pulls .

Back
Top Bottom