• Van Diesel - Sour Diesel

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • 52Firestone - Blue Dream / Banana Kush

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each winner will receive 100 rep points, the title "Nug of the Month Winner", a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International!

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

Consolidated Entries For November 2010

NCal-cyclist - 707 Headband

Headband32.jpg

Headband22.jpg

WhiteHouse - Ambrosia

DSC04514_600_x_450_.jpg

DSC04537_600_x_450_.jpg

Van Diesel - Sour Diesel

12_12_11.jpg

12_12_007.jpg

52Firestone - Blue Dream / Banana Kush

Skunk_5_Grow_0621.JPG

Skunk_5_Grow_059.JPG

Ok...last try in this contest, with an old favorite of mine - here's some "707 Headband"...the 707 designating the area code for Humboldt/Mendocino Counties (2 of the 3 counties making up the famed "Emerald Triangle"). A great hybrid buzz from some FROSTY buds. The larger one is just over 8.1 grams.

Headband32.jpg

Headband22.jpg

Ok...last try in this contest, with an old favorite of mine - here's some "707 Headband"...the 707 designating the area code for Humboldt/Mendocino Counties (2 of the 3 counties making up the famed "Emerald Triangle"). A great hybrid buzz from some FROSTY buds. The larger one is just over 8.1 grams.

Headband32.jpg

Headband22.jpg

Now that is the bud legends are made of, completely covered in trichs, and a cross of two clone only legendary strains. The famed LA Skywalker OG, and the clone only Sour Diesel, hybridized to perfection. This is THE strain that has has movie stars and growers around the world wishing they all lived in California. :goodjob::adore::adore:
I want to encourage all members to submit photos of such magnificent works of art or even their best nugs because we are all winners being able to freely share Marijuana information across the world without fear of imprisonment or reprisal.

BTW these strains are NOT available at any seedbank these are truly "clone only" and only for those lucky enough to get them. True Heirloom genetics that will be fought over in California divorces.
+Rep I dream of the "707" Headband in my garden and pipe!

:bigblush: Thanx for the compliments Wingman420...I love smoking this strain, and come across it often up in Shasta/Trinity Counties. This is probably in my top 5 for "daytime" strains. I say "top 5" because it's just ridiculous the quality/variety of great marijuana around here - indoor, hydro, or outdoor - take your pick. I'm lucky enough to know several growers and am good friends with the owner of a local MMJ dispensary, so I am "well supplied" :)

Again - thank you, and good luck to all this month. :goodluck:

420: I wonder if the entry period shouldn't be extended due to the holidays...I KNOW there's more great nugs out there!!

OK, I'm back to try again this month with a new harvest of the Sour Diesel, a 12.2g top shown with her slightly smaller cohorts (11.7, 11.3, 9.7g). This batch was harvested on the 5th of this month.

12_12_11.jpg

12_12_007.jpg

Aloha

Headband32.jpg

Don't forget Solano is 707 too. :) I have some of that 707 right now, but yours looks a bit tighter, and very nice! Maybe I'll think about putting that into a grow soon, I was thinking that or the OG Kush clones. Good job! :hookah:

I want to wish ALL contestants Happy Holidaze. Thanks for your entries they are all wothy of Our Title Nug of the Month!
:welldone:

Cheers to that!!:thumb::thumb:
Every nug in the batch I would be stoked to be roasting, holiday or not.
:peacetwo::peacetwo:

All these nugs are amazing!!! *DROOLS* :drool::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom