We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.
Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.
Once all nominations are in, we will begin voting for a winner. The contest will be open through the last day of the month.
Each first place winner will receive 50 extra rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner". Second and third place winners receive 25 and 10 points respectively. Monthly first place winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest; to be held in January.
Also, submit your best high resolution photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.
1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.
2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.
3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.
4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.
6. Self-nominations only.
7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.
Consolidated entries for January