• lavendar

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

Once all nominations are in, we will begin voting for a winner. The contest will be open through the last day of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 extra rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner". Second and third place winners receive 25 and 10 points respectively. Monthly first place winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.
---------

Consolidated entries for January

C5Rftw
phpywN2VZPM.jpg

Picture_401.jpg

velodrone
P1042044.JPG

The Butcher
rbk7.JPG

rbk5.JPG

Doctor Dread
rsz_0231.jpg

008199.JPG

JonnyBtreed
04230.jpg

04328.jpg

Janja
P6180003.JPG

P61800031.JPG

Leave Weaver
AK_119_.JPG

AK_117_.JPG

Heavyherb
DSC06761crop.JPG

DSC06695crop.JPG

Irish
juicy_fruit_fan_dance_009.jpg

juicy_fruit_fan_dance_021.jpg

lavendar
jan-botmo-lav1.jpg

O.K to start the new year heres my entry. We all saw a preview of her last month. (Thank You Irish..LOL..Thanx for your support)

16 week flowering RAINBOW KUSH..She almost broke her own back. She would of if I hadnt staked her up..

:clap: :clap: :adore: :adore: ALL HAIL QUEEN RAINBOW :adore: :adore: :clap: :clap:

rbk7.JPG

rbk5.JPG

:cheer::cheer::allgood:VOTE BUTCHER:allgood::cheer::cheer:
:amen:

Jeez Butcher! Where did you find that miniature juice can? LOL

After 16 weeks I'd smoke that all by myself. Plenty of trim for the peasants. Man, scale makes a difference. Without that can it would look like just another real nice bud not a pound of grade A prime cut.

Kudos for a masterful grow. :peace:

Jeez Butcher! Where did you find that miniature juice can? LOL

After 16 weeks I'd smoke that all by myself. Plenty of trim for the peasants. Man, scale makes a difference. Without that can it would look like just another real nice bud not a pound of grade A prime cut.

Kudos for a masterful grow. :peace:

Thanx..I made that can..LOL..Just play'n. I must attribute that to great genetics and Liquid Light. I'm not using it on a olant of that same strain and the result are definetly different. not to sy that it wont push colas like that again. We'll just have to see the results at the end of this next batch of ladies. I gotta update later today w/ nrew picts of the flowering girls. Check my BP thread latter tonight. They'll be there.

...And thanx again to all. I really want her to win this month. I think 16 weeks makes her deserving not me but her. She deserves it for sure. So please all vote for Queen Rainbow. Show her why she was and is a part of our Family.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :ganjamon: :ganjamon:VOTE BUTCHER:ganjamon: :ganjamon: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

O.K to start the new year heres my entry. We all saw a preview of her last month. (Thank You Irish..LOL..Thanx for your support)

16 week flowering RAINBOW KUSH..She almost broke her own back. She would of if I hadnt staked her up..

:clap: :clap: :adore: :adore: ALL HAIL QUEEN RAINBOW :adore: :adore: :clap: :clap:

rbk7.JPG

rbk5.JPG

:cheer::cheer::allgood:VOTE BUTCHER:allgood::cheer::cheer:
:amen:
Hey how much did that weight in at ?

I think I have a nug worthy of submitting this month... It is out of a really good batch of an unknown strain. Its my buddies strain that hes been growing for years. Its kinda lost its name along the way, but hes getting it dialed in. This particular batch was done very nicely. It was grown in soil using Advanced Nutrients. Very stinky batch, also well cured. I've been seeing hints of violets and blues when breaking it up. Its a very special and unique bud and I feel privileged to smoke it.

rsz_0231.jpg

008199.JPG

hey Soniq420, isn't one of the requirements, that the entries have to be fully dried and cured to be qualified... some entries appear to be fresh cut...

Yes, fresh cut entries aren't used in the poll.

Anyone that's posted a pic that's not smokable should feel free to submit a subsequent entry if they choose. ;)

Yes, fresh cut entries aren't used in the poll.

Anyone that's posted a pic that's not smokable should feel free to submit a subsequent entry if they choose. ;)

Ah man, my bad, didn't even notice that. Well here's the same strain, with a 1 month cure on it. Damn I feel stupid.... :smokin:

04230.jpg

same nug different angle...

04328.jpg

Would one of you kind mods delete my original entry please, as I would hate to clutter up the thread. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom