• Odin - Grandaddy Crush

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Jungleekidd - Mazar x Cannalope Haze

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each winner will receive 100 rep points, the title "Nug of the Month Winner", a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International and three sizes (3"x4", 4"x6", and 6"x6") of 420 Stealth Bags from Flat-D Innovations!

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

Consolidated Entries For November 2010

NCal-cyclist - Blue Dream
BD3_3.jpg

BD3_6.jpg

Van Diesel - Sour Diesel
11_7_1_003.jpg

11_7_003.jpg

Odin - Grandaddy Crush
gc11.jpg

gc22.jpg

jungleekidd - Mazar x Cannalope Haze
maze_haze_003.JPG

006387.JPG

Mmmmmhummm thats a great way to start off the month :)

How about some frosty Blue Dream????

BD3_3.jpg

BD3_6.jpg

As a patient diagnosed with severe stress/anxiety, this strain is ALWAYS in my "medicine cabinet".

:peace:

These are worthy of showing again!!!! Beautiful nugs. Now...wonder if it is a good yielder because that severe stress/anxiety could be summed up in ME (also). Growing is my peace, sure wouldn't mind a nice supply of nice stress relief. :bravo:

These are worthy of showing again!!!! Beautiful nugs. Now...wonder if it is a good yielder because that severe stress/anxiety could be summed up in ME (also). Growing is my peace, sure wouldn't mind a nice supply of nice stress relief. :bravo:

One of the best yielders I hear, that's why I got it. ;) It's on the top tier with other heavy Sativa's available today. I'm right with you when I comes to growing, and the look of this Sativa with all the Indicas and Hybrids just adds to the experience. :peace:

zhummingsig.jpg

Here's my entry from this months harvest, Sour Diesel-

11_7_1_003.jpg

11_7_003.jpg

This is the biggest bud from the harvest (8 days ago), its 3.75" long and 8.2 grams. Wonderful sour lemon candy flavor and sweet citrus smell, a very potent stone without killing your energy or making you sleepy, also seems to be great for pain/headaches (hangovers...lol). This strain produces nothing but rock hard super dense nugs every time, so its definitely a keeper! ;)
Much Aloha Everyone!!

OMG fantastic buds guy's this is what I like seeing! Now If I can just figure out where I put the darn sim card lmao! :grinjoint: I wonder what's to come next!!! :reading420magazine:

zhummingsig.jpg

OMG fantastic buds guy's this is what I like seeing! Now If I can just figure out where I put the darn sim card lmao! :grinjoint: I wonder what's to come next!!! :reading420magazine:

zhummingsig.jpg

Thanks Kron! You got something special on that sim card? cant wait to see! Hopefully things pick up soon, I want to see MORE sweeties entered! Jeez, its fricken outdoor harvest season for real, I was thinking there would be all kinds of gigantic colas entered by now.

Thanks Kron! You got something special on that sim card? cant wait to see! Hopefully things pick up soon, I want to see MORE sweeties entered! Jeez, its fricken outdoor harvest season for real, I was thinking there would be all kinds of gigantic colas entered by now.

Yeah, outdoor chopped early here the gigantic foot longs are spindly so not really a notm to me.. I know there are monsters out there I bet there waiting it out. ;) People harvest up to late november in greenhouses and stuff so, wait and see lol. I got a White Widow from my indoor harvest that was a beautiful plant single cola stature it's a little bigger than ncal's and actually has a lighter next to it for comparison like his too! I think the foxtailing might be more extreme than the dream but I think his may look better, where's the sim when you need it lol. It was a 7-8g nug, now in bongwater. :roorrip:

zhummingsig.jpg

Just added to this contest prize package!

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies

Only 6 days left guys, let's get those shiny nugs in!

Back
Top Bottom