• Van Diesel - Sour Diesel

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Odin - Grandaddy Crush

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Jungleekidd - Mazar x Cannalope Haze

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Havent had any luck yet, But I got something this month thats a true contender. Some mazar x cannalope haze I just harvested. Been curing for a little over a month now and smokes great. Super sweet smell/taste. Sativa buzz, then gradually get that full on body high. Cant go wrong with these :ganjamon:

maze_haze_003.JPG

006387.JPG

One of the best yielders I hear, that's why I got it. ;) It's on the top tier with other heavy Sativa's available today. I'm right with you when I comes to growing, and the look of this Sativa with all the Indicas and Hybrids just adds to the experience. :peace:

zhummingsig.jpg

you heard right bro. My uncles worked the original breeding project and keep 2 10yr old mothers which we call the supreme blue dream it is the ultimate heirloom stain that is clone only exhibiting strong blueberry flavors with an exotic spice that tingles your nose. I have seen 7lbs pulled from 1 outdoor plant before up on the farm its crazy. I usually get between 3-5 oz per plant indoor at 70 days. These cuts are floating around and if you can get ahold of it you will have a golden ticket as far as sativa strains go. once you have it no other cut will compare. I have released a few as well in exchange for worthy genetics. great specimen by the way n. very nice trich coverage. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom