• Harry Red

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

Congratulations to BubbaKush, the winner of September's Nug of the Month contest. :clap:

We are now accepting nominations for October's contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) We will only accept self-nominations. Once all nominations are in, we will begin voting for a winner. The contest will be open through the last day of the month.

Each winner will receive 25 extra rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner".

Rules:

1. One photo per member.

2. Each entry must be an original photo of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

3. The photo must include ONLY images of the nug. But you may add one image as a reference point for size.

3. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

4. Self-nominations only.

:rollit:

Re: October 2008 Nug of the Month Contest

Ok, I am going to try and give you guys and your store bought buds a run for your money this month... :cheesygrinsmiley: Lets get some good Home Grown in here this month!!
Black Death.....
Black_Death.jpg

A little closer look.
Black_Deathultracloseup.jpg

:ganjamon::peace:

okay im in again here is my Jack Herer grown at a friends home homie

jackherer1.jpg

jackherer21.jpg

i know im going to get some better nugs, its frigin harvest time. but i want in before the voting starts. Ill have a really nice one for Nov. That black death is amazing looking, i can only imagine smoking it. This Jack Herer is an amazing high body and head a really good feeling. it sparkles in the light too. lots of trichs

man i want to change my entry i just got this Oh My God Kush and i took one rip and my marbles rolled right out of my ear... im still looking for them. i was able to russle up the camera so i can share the love even if i cant submit this one instead.

omgkush3.jpg

omgkush5.JPG

same nug just a closeup to make the mouth water...i love mother nature

Happy to see your submission McBudz, such a nice cola!

damn! im likin the looks of the black death and the oh my god kush

alright 420 guys and gals, I think I have some nugs worthy of entering in the contest just in time. I know it may not stand up to the OMG Kush... but if anything everyone can see my brother's latest cross.

He took a very bushy, short Laughing Buddha female from Barney's and pollinated it with a male BB plant. He's been trying to breed for quite a while now, and this time around it really payed off. 20 seeds were planted, and out of the 15 or so that made it, he selected 3 mother plants. This clone was grown in a 4 gal pot with 1 month veg, and 9 weeks flowering. Trichomes were about 60% amber when pulled. Hes got a perpetual harvest going now and these are some of the first cured buds we've had the chance to test. I would have loved to show everyone all the plants and the parents, but hes really picky about pics of his spot. As far as the smoking goes, this is truly amazing. This shit knocks you out. More of a night time smoke than a wake and bake kindof bud.

And now I present you with a few nugs of Laughing BB just pulled out of the jar after a 3 week cure.:
(If I had a better camera with manual focus the pics would be much better, but what the hell, they look good as it is...)
00228.JPG

0167.JPG
:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom