• BS - Nirvana Papaya

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Catfishh - Sour Grape

Votes: 9 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to ya Xlr8!:bravo::ganjamon:

:bravo::bravo: CONGRATULATIONS XLR8!! :bravo::bravo:

This months entries were all really great quality! And picking a winner has been hard.. I stuffed my entry up-AGAIN! -not that it matters, But I had a pic with an alcohol can in it, something I didnt realise??:oops::oops:
But anyway,, it was of my girl Cindy and she had gotten enough votes last month to make me smile:) But this time , WOAH! I just wanted to pluck em out of the screen - need a sample of each! But glad to see a nice nug got the vote - I think its the trichs calling??
Im outta the bud votes for awhile now but I do hope later that I can get some good looking, quality buds growing..
WELL KEEP UP THE GREAT GROWING GUYS<< EVERYONE s DOING SO WELL. Best of lucjk for this MONTHS BUDS!!
Smokemup.:thumb::thumb::goodjob:

Thank you everyone for the kind words and congratulations! This month there were some of the most beautiful nugs I've ever seen, and I'm completely flattered and blown away to have won. Thanks again everyone for the kind words, and for voting for your fave.

Also, big congrats to the other entrants on amazing, inspiring entries as well. I'd be proud to have grown or owned any of those nugs.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom