• Blazinjones - Bagseed

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • TheRoach - Green Poison

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • TheFertilizer - Platinum Girl Scout Cookies

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know where I can buy some Girl scout cookie seeds ?

I voted for one of the girl scouts ..

To vote

look on the bottom of the list at the top of the page , once your signed in.

Or

Maybe you forgot you voted , if there is not a option to vote visible its likely you have voted already.

There I cast my vote for urbanmonk even tho I think u can vote on Urself I sumhow fell Thts alil unfair lol but yea gud job monk buds r lookn gud man.

I never vote for myself either, just don't seem right even though it allowed ;) ...thanks, I"m still learning, but happy with what I have got so far for sure.

We better let teddy edwards answer this question..we dont want to steer anyone wrong..ya know..
So I know you're not allowed to try and fish for votes in other discussions but are you allowed to promote the contest in general, like telling people there are some awesome nugs in there and that they should check them out and vote?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I know you're not allowed to try and fish for votes in other discussions but are you allowed to promote the contest in general, like telling people there are some awesome nugs in there and that they should check them out and vote?

I think that falls under fishing, but not 100% on that though. Pretty sure it limited to this thread that you are allowed to talk about it, probably easier that way than trying to make judgement calls on "intent" (whether there was any intent or not).

You could add the link to the Contest page as one of your sig's like I've seen others do.

Hockeybry2- Purple Sherbert x Dosido has my vote! Just looking at it has me drooling. Love the contrast between the purple, orange, green and the frost!

Thanks man...I still feel the pics don't do her justice! Dark purple frosty goodness :)

Unfortunately the entry by old school 64 has had to be removed from the contest.

If you voted for his nug, please note that your vote has been automatically returned to you so you may re-use it.

:Namaste:

Just a couple of days of voting left, so votes are being checked for any members with fewer than 50 posts who have mistakenly cast their ballot.

You may therefore notice some changes, which could be crucial this month. :bitingnails:

Whilst I'm here, may I wish you all a tip-top New Year. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom