420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: December 2017

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - December 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woww I voted for the most frosty looking and the Wookies looks like it was just taken out of the freezer! I think I could build an igloo out of that nug. I also liked Canada Guy's little LSD nug haha, looks like the hulk.

That's what I said!i loved shaggn's wookies this month. Nothing against the other buds but the wookies really caught my eye.

Well done, Graytail. Lovely nug.

So you've also made it into our Nug of the Year contest - to be posted very shortly.

:bravo:

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Congrats Graytail, I knew you had it from the get go!

Your frosty nug seriously made me think of Christmas morning. Peace!!

Congratulations to ya once again GT!:bravo: Excellent job mate!:high-five:

:woohoo: Graytail. :yahoo: :slide: :yahoo:

As soon as I saw it I knew this one was the winner. Good luck in the NOTY. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow, strange how 5 votes came through on the last day, and all for the same nug. Congrats Graytail!
Many members save their votes for the last day or 2.... not out of the norm.

Congrats on the win GT! And to each and every one of the entries. They were all beautiful .

Ha! I won! :yahoo:

I honestly thought Underthunder was gonna take it. There was a long stretch where my entry didn't get much interest. :straightface: Beautiful bud, Underthunder! :bravo: And there were a half dozen others that were good enough to win, too.

I want to thank DrZiggy for the genetics - he made this cross a couple years ago and it turned out really well. :slide:

It's been a year and a half since I had anything to show off, and I really appreciate the enthusiasm from y'all! Thank you!

Happy new year to one and all! :party:

:Namaste:

Ha! I won! :yahoo:

I honestly thought Underthunder was gonna take it. There was a long stretch where my entry didn't get much interest. :straightface: Beautiful bud, Underthunder! :bravo: And there were a half dozen others that were good enough to win, too.

I want to thank DrZiggy for the genetics - he made this cross a couple years ago and it turned out really well. :slide:

It's been a year and a half since I had anything to show off, and I really appreciate the enthusiasm from y'all! Thank you!

Happy new year to one and all! :party:

:Namaste:

Congratulation from GROWant!
Please inform, the prize LED Grow Lights OSRAM 240W Full Spectrum UV+IR | GROWant GR240 has shipped.
Learn more of this unit, stop by Sweetsue awesome journal, thanks for your support!
SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

Back
Top Bottom