420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: December 2018

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: December 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's my Cinderella 99 that I recently finished and this cola is ready for the bong! It has a super earthy citrus smell and taste to it. It smells like a strong pinesol citrus. Super uplifting strain and great to start the day off with a ripper of this. If you look close - this nug looks like it has a crown of Trichomes :) You can really see how sticky this Cindy 99 is in the jar!

NOTM Cindy 99 Cola.png
NOTM Cindy 99 Jar.jpg

Here's my Cinderella 99 that I recently finished and this cola is ready for the bong! It has a super earthy citrus smell and taste to it. It smells like a strong pinesol citrus. Super uplifting strain and great to start the day off with a ripper of this. If you look close - this nug looks like it has a crown of Trichomes :) You can really see how sticky this Cindy 99 is in the jar!

NOTM Cindy 99 Cola.png
NOTM Cindy 99 Jar.jpg
Dang it’s flashing in the jar. Very nice
:welldone:

NOTM Cindy 99 Cola.png
NOTM Cindy 99 Jar.jpg

Dam bro that is some serious frost u got going on there congrats man. If this is what's in store for me once I get a hibrix harvest I'm guna be switching my entire garden immediately lmao. I hope I get even close to half this good of bud lol. Do u know who the breeder was of tht paticular bean/strain if u dnt mind me asking? Cause I would love to grow some of that. The 1 time I got cindy 99 2grow i got 2 freebie seeds. The 1 tht actually made it didnt look nearly as good as urs an the other didnt even crack open. But yea nice job bro.

Here's my entry for this month. Blueberry Bliss auto from Vision Seeds. Went into the curing jar yesterday.

Stay lifted y'all!
:passitleft:

Dang it’s flashing in the jar. Very nice

Dam bro that is some serious frost u got going on there congrats man. If this is what's in store for me once I get a hibrix harvest I'm guna be switching my entire garden immediately lmao. I hope I get even close to half this good of bud lol. Do u know who the breeder was of tht paticular bean/strain if u dnt mind me asking? Cause I would love to grow some of that. The 1 time I got cindy 99 2grow i got 2 freebie seeds. The 1 tht actually made it didnt look nearly as good as urs an the other didnt even crack open. But yea nice job bro.

Thanks, UrbanAchiever!!!!!!

Blazinjones, For sure! oooooo good luck with your upcoming harvest! This is a sweet sweet strain. I believe these beans came from Brothers Grimm. Thank you for the compliments - lots of good nugs for December in the thread.

Thanks, UrbanAchiever!!!!!!

Blazinjones, For sure! oooooo good luck with your upcoming harvest! This is a sweet sweet strain. I believe these beans came from Brothers Grimm. Thank you for the compliments - lots of good nugs for December in the thread.

I know I was hoping to get my cbd critical cure or my bluecheese done in time for the xmas contests. But looks like they takn there sweet ass time lmao. But yea brother those look amazing great job.

I know I was hoping to get my cbd critical cure or my bluecheese done in time for the xmas contests. But looks like they takn there sweet ass time lmao. But yea brother those look amazing great job.

Yummmm bluecheese sounds funky delicious! Takin their time to make ya proud! ::) lol thank you so much!!!!

Yummmm bluecheese sounds funky delicious! Takin their time to make ya proud! ::) lol thank you so much!!!!

Oh yeah very proud. And yea she is she smells like a skunky ass mixxed with some island fruits of some kind with a touch of a gassy fuely kinda smell 2 it. But yea she has me so excited for harvest. Everytime I open the back room or flap the tent open the smell jus explodes threwout the whole house bahahaha.

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open for your votes.

Check the first post in the thread for a consolidated list of all entries.

Compare, contrast and vote!

Good luck everyone.

Just wanted to cruise through and wish everyone a Happy Holidaze.
:passitleft:

Hope Santa check everyone's Seedsman "wish list" this year too! LoL

Stay lifted y'all!
-P
:ganjamon:

The poll is now closed.

Bravo and Happy New Year, Dr.h00k! :goodjob:

Hook's entry will appear in our Nug of the Year contest, published later today.

Back
Top Bottom