• Scottsquatch - C-99 x BB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heraldo - Blueberry Haze

• Dusty Kiefers - Duke Silver

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So here are two pictures of my dried and trimmed white cookies. This is some of the most delicious tasting smoke I’ve ever had, and the body buzz is amazing. Great for lounging around before a big meal! Haha

full

full

That’s funny you say body buzz when you described the high. I grew a couple Blue Cookies, and same thing. Major body buzz, tastes great, but no real significant high to it. Most of those cookie strains are the same.
great photos by the way! :thumb:
Thanks @Backlipslide ! Yes the body buzz is great for killing pain, and yes the mind high is not extremely potent but it’s definitely there. More noticeable on the plant I harvested with mostly cloudy trichomes... the second was 100% cloudy 30% Amber and the third is about 50-60% amber and is some straight sleep medicine. All in all I really enjoy this strain but won’t be in a huge rush to grow it again, I got some others on the bucket list first. Thank you again though, that means a lot coming from you bro!

Offhand, ... has anyone grown a really resinous sativa? I'm looking for ideas for my next summer's indoor grow ... and I need a strain that likes high heat and humidity ...

Check out gorilla bomb by bomb seeds its one of the highest thc sativas around. Very resinous I have 10 seeds can't wait to run them.

Crystal Meth from Fastbuds. A really pretty strain with the worst name. It has a very alert and clear high and is quite strong. Not good for evening use unless you work nightshifts....

A pic in the sun....

A pic in the UK's default weather taken about 30 seconds after the first....

I just read about that and it looks promising.

I'm kinda thinking about the classics too ... like Maui Waui ... Acapulco Gold ... Columbian Gold ... I think they are called Landrace Strains ...
It's so hard pick a strain sometimes, I always narrow it down to about 5 then find another 5 and I'm back to square one haha spoilt for choice

Organic outdoor Ace Seeds Bubba Hash (Bubba Kush × Hash Plant) grown by yours truly in my backyard garden.

full

This is weighed 2.5 grams. Took this pic in natural light with my phone sitting in my car about to grind it up and roll it up.
Smoke is thick and rich. Smells of piney, cedar, earthy funk. Stone is narcotic and long-lasting, a 90s throwback

A few more grows ... and I should be getting nugs like this :)

Offhand, ... has anyone grown a really resinous sativa? I'm looking for ideas for my next summer's indoor grow ... and I need a strain that likes high heat and humidity ...
Stellar haze by TGS looks particularly sticky. I bought some of it just for that reason. I have not grown it out yet though. If the pics mean anything it oughta be good. Plus TGS seems to really take pride in making extra sticky stuff.

Also, it tolerates heat well and is even recommended for new growers. The flavor profile is crazy too. 9 different Terps listed. THC at 27%. Sounds like a winner and I cant wait to get around to it.

Stellar haze by TGS looks particularly sticky. I bought some of it just for that reason. I have not grown it out yet though. If the pics mean anything it oughta be good. Plus TGS seems to really take pride in making extra sticky stuff.

Also, it tolerates heat well and is even recommended for new growers. The flavor profile is crazy too. 9 different Terps listed. THC at 27%. Sounds like a winner and I cant wait to get around to it.

Thanks for that @Scottsquatch ... and as long as I find a nice sticky sativa strain that loves heat I'll be a lot next summer ...

Back
Top Bottom