420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: December 2021

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: December 2021

• Paintedbudman - Critical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BakedARea - Girl Scout Cookies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so glad we got more fire entries in after @Jon joined in on the fun! I don't know which thread I like to look at most, but this one is definitely one of my favorites! Everyone grows their own magnificent buds and I'm just blessed to be a part of this group of growers!

Good luck everyone, fantastic shots of your beautiful buds!

I just looked back through the consolidated entries thing.

My God, it's insane. Bud after bud of sheer perfection and beauty. Other than knowing it won't be me, I have no idea how I'm going to decide who to vote for this month. It's crazy. You could look at these all day long and for a long time your eye keeps going back to look again at yet another one. Damn, man.

I need to upgrade my camera game to ever have a chance in this jawn. I see all these pictures I couldn't hope to duplicate on a technical level, no matter what bud I tried to picture. Some of them look like a professional photographer shot them while the buds posed for them.

I need to upgrade my camera game to ever have a chance in this jawn. I see all these pictures I couldn't hope to duplicate on a technical level, no matter what bud I tried to picture.
You'd be surprised at how good your cell phone pictures can look if you get the lighting and backgrounds right. Most cell phones have a "manual mode" that allows you to set the focus, brightness, etc. Lots of peeps don't even know about that feature. I use my cell phone for all my photos.

You'd be surprised at how good your cell phone pictures can look if you get the lighting and backgrounds right. Most cell phones have a "manual mode" that allows you to set the focus, brightness, etc. Lots of peeps don't even know about that feature. I use my cell phone for all my photos.
I agree. I just use my phone...takes a while to get the right everything like Bee said but it works great, Jon. Like trich shots, gotta take a lot of em cause they won't all be good

Ah, interesting, thanks! I am one of those peeps, I had no idea. I can find that no problem. Awesome, I'll give that a shot. Gracias.

Congratulations to
:adore: December's Nug of the Month Winner! :adore:

@BeezLuiz - Granddaddy Purple

1641025269866.png

1641025302229.png

:welldone::welldone::welldone:

Thanks everyone! Such a great way to start the new year. :party: I plan to grab that nug and smoke it up today to celebrate. :ganjamon:

Congratulations on your nug. of the month win @BeezLuiz!:welldone::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom