• Relaxed Leester - Sativa OG Kush

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Jandre2k3 - Jandre Kush

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • PurpleKrisp - Super Cheese

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don't think any of us are idiots, When I saw it was tied for the lead it got a big belly laugh outta me..... I can't imagine it being any other way......

You guys need a little faith in the staff, this isn't their first rodeo...... it will be corrected if there is some shenanigans going on, which IMHO is going on.... Patience young and old grasshoppas..... No worries, it is all good...... :Namaste:
Wisdom right there.

I'm glad someone else has seen what I saw. And thanks, GT, and 420Girl for looking into it.
Thank you bro, but please know the staff are the backbone, they work really hard, and it is really appreciated by them when the members such as yourself, give them a helping hand. A simple correctly reported post can save them alot of time and headache. Again, thank you brother!
Man I'm glad someone is paying attention because I didn't even realize this lol.

I didn't look at all the entries, it's almost comical that someone would try to pull that off
:tokin:
hahahaha purely belta!!!! (its a uk term). The kid is caught out so may as well jog on.

Bloody damn right!

<snip>
Thank you bro, but please know the staff are the backbone, they work really hard, and it is really appreciated by them when the members such as yourself, give them a helping hand. A simple correctly reported post can save them alot of time and headache. Again, thank you brother!<snip>

I did click "Report". I just wanted to open a couple channels, because I do know that staff are very, very busy, and I didn't know where in the queue that "Report" was and there was only 13 more days in the contest.

Dam should have entered the BlackCherry Soda, Has had a two and a half month cure, so it is ready to smoke.

Harvest_2012_119.jpg

Peace all and some very fine herb there, Peace OG. Lee and Cola dam nice nugs

Cannasensei, I love that description:bravo:

Can't help but to notice your profile pic which I understand and like that is where I go all the time ketama is a beautiful place haha so I will check out a grow if u have one hihi.
The mugs are amazing guys love it ill do my best to pick keep me icy

Back
Top Bottom