Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Jandre2k3 - Jandre Kush

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • PurpleKrisp - Super Cheese

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, a case of Rolling Papers, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

JuicySoil - Northern Lights

nugofthamonth.jpg

nugof_thamonth_closeup.jpg

Cultivator - A.M.S

20130121_145657.jpg

20130121_145644.jpg

Cronichemphog - M.S.P.

DSC01870_2_.jpg

20130202_0004_2_.jpg

Cannasensei - Mendoxchemdawg

420magjournal_087.jpg

420magjournal_088.jpg

Scopopulus - Super Lemon Haze

100_13593.JPG

100_13567.JPG

Cola Monster - G.D.P. x AK-47

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Nugget.jpg

AK-47_x_Grand_Daddy_Purple.JPG

420fied - Snow White

nomfeb13_1.JPG

nomfeb13_3.JPG

420GodsTrichome - Sugar Cane

100_25882.JPG

100_25922.JPG

JJ Bones - OG Kush

2011-08-18_34_.JPG

2011-08-18_30_.JPG

bigblunts209 - Grandaddypurp

IMG_27535.JPG

IMG_28636.JPG

Relaxed Leester - Sativa OG Kush

photo_10_30.JPG

photo_11_23.JPG

Jandre2k3 - Jandre Kush

DSCN04776.JPG

Image1202.jpg

PurpleKrisp - Super Cheese

201_0287.JPG

Image816.jpg

Zupp Famm420 :ganjamon:

I would love to enter this nug here, its from my last batch of Northern Lights.
Its an incredible delicious smoke, and a beauty all in its own.
Would love too share a spliff or bowl of this girl wit ya´ll, but these pics are the best I can do 4 now.
:peace:-OUT J.S.

nugofthamonth.jpg

nugof_thamonth_closeup.jpg

(-wife says, sorry about the hair tho ;) )

heres my entry for this month

medical seeds prozak, from single seed center
3-4 week veg time 65-75 day bloom indoors
this one went 3 weeks veg 65 days bloom, under 2- 100 watt diamond series led's from Advanced Led's
wish i could buy another one cant afford it lol anywho also have 50 watts each side t-8 litro grow bulbs for side lighting
dwc bubbler came in @ 3oz 16 grams and 4 grams of hash off the trim
very sticky bud, not very couchlock at 65 day of bloom but theres a nice high
this thing took up more than half the space in a 4x4' area

DSC01870_2_.jpg

20130202_0004_2_.jpg

Mendoxchemdawg grown last crop.
Vegged for 3 weeks under 600hps and 400mh
Flowered under 3x600w Hps
With the aroma of a dirty hippy taking a musky skunk to brown town in the back of an idling peterbilt parked in a fruit patch she is a musky sweet treat that's sure to please. A perfect blend of chemdawg sister and Mendocino purps means she smells like a.lady and hits like a wrecking ball.
12-13 weeks to ripen, so ull need patience with her.
420magjournal_087.jpg
420magjournal_088.jpg

Mendoxchemdawg grown last crop.
Vegged for 3 weeks under 600hps and 400mh
Flowered under 3x600w Hps
yielded 4.8oz of sweet sticky flowers. With the aroma of a dirty hippy taking a musky skunk to brown town in the back of an idling peterbilt parked in a fruit patch she is a musky sweet treat that's sure to please. A perfect blend of chemdawg sister and Mendocino purps means she smells like a.lady and hits like a wrecking ball.
12-13 weeks to ripen, so ull need patience with her.
robbies_pics_1116.jpg

robbies_pics_1123.jpg

That looks dank bro but you have got to trim it up and dry it before you can enter it in nug contest. Have no fear you have plenty of time left to re enter once it's cured!:Namaste:
5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

Herpdaderp lol.
I copy and pasted my description from my other thread and apparently clicked the wrong pics in my album? Haha.
Thank you for pointing that out brother. Fixed! +reps

This is my Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse Seed Company.
Taste is super lemony! Like a mouth full of citrus.
The aroma is skunky and sweet and lingers for hours when smoked.
It is super potent and just one joint will hit you in the face for the first half an hour, but is nice for creative activity afterwards.
This nug was 15 grams and about half the weight of my harvest. Cured for ~3 weeks for this picture.

:Namaste:
100_13593.JPG
100_13567.JPG

My entry for this month is a 4.2 gram rock solid nugget of some all organic pest & disease free G.D.P. x AK-47 which is personal strain I created last year that has an extremely pungent aroma when first opening the curing jar with a slight hint of grapes still and a nice smooth after taste. Best of luck all!:ganjamon:

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Nugget.jpg

AK-47_x_Grand_Daddy_Purple.JPG

GORGEOUS entries folks!!! Just to make things interesting..

Strain: Snow White from Nirvana Seeds (Notrthern Lights x Cinderella99)

Smoke Report: Snow White has a delicious, Pine taste and it delivers a quality high. Snow White also pleases the nostrils when the curing jars are opened with a piney/skunky aroma. It's balanced but tends tends to be more of a body stone than a heady. She'll put you in a fantastic mood if you rip her out of a bong. She's a beautiful strain that smokes nice and smooth. I've grown her for several years for a reason.

nomfeb13_1.JPG
nomfeb13_3.JPG

Uve won. Go away! ;) Jp of course. Beautiful entry mate. (And everyone! Really wishing I could retake my pics about now lol)
C99 is one of mh favorite smokes.
The lemon above looks mouthwatering too. I've always avoided it as I don't care much for lemon anything. But I keep jtr as the patients love it. Those pics got me considering giving jtr the ol 30 day notice and putting some beans on order.

And chh with the macros... I really need a better camera than my phone offers lol. If Buck comes in here were all screwed Haha.

Goodluck guys can't wait to see what gets entered next.

So many great entries!!!

Might as well enter this.

My Sugar Cane, and I refuse to stop entering her til she wins!!

100_25882.JPG
100_25922.JPG

A breeding of nearly 7 years to create this strain. Has genetics from Afghanistan to Alabama, and several in between. Will put you in to a coma. Sometimes you will sit there holding the remote control, in a daze, then snap out of it, wondering what the hell you've been watching this whole time, then you will try and remember how to change the chanel, with the remote still in your hand. I've asked my wife wheremy cell phone was before, only for her to say " Babe, you are talking to me on it!!!" Doh!!

Beautiful nugs, everyone!! Some really nice entries this month. :bravo:

P.S. Autocorrect tried turning nugs into "jugs", lol, which would have dramatically changed the meaning of that statement...

Back
Top Bottom