• Relaxed Leester - Sativa OG Kush

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Jandre2k3 - Jandre Kush

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • PurpleKrisp - Super Cheese

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like this contest is about racking up the gallons of nutrients lol, you can submit the best nug in the world with the best, detailed photography and still lose to an un-focused picture where you can't see anything lol

Definitely fishy considering one of the leaders has only 2 posts and just joined the site this month. They need to re-think some of the rules for this competition.

Im not getting into another arguement about cheating.....

BUT i will say there are some really high quality nugs there this month, posted by regular members that arent getting the votes they deserve. Its still early days, theres 2 weeks still to vote. Does seem.... shall we say BOLLOCKS that a new member with 2 posts and a pic that doesnt come leagues near the other entries is out ahead. But i could be wrong.......DOUBT IT!

I'm glad someone else has seen what I saw. And thanks, GT, and 420Girl for looking into it.
im sure lots of people have seen it bro, theres no way that pic got 9 legit votes, you cant even make out a pistil on it! all the other entries are crystal clear and they all look delicious.....if admin comes back saying the votes are legit i ll personally apollogize to lostboyz right here
but I find it very hard to believe that those 2 pics already have 9 votes this early in the contest or anytime in this contest with the quality nugs and pics they are up against.... period

To all those voting, cheating, or whatever some are doing to win a few simple prizes please leave me out of all this as I don't vote nor self promote or even know anyone here but just show what I legally grow and store my photos. Winners never cheat and cheaters never win but instead always get caught red handed in the end!:ganjamon:

You guys need a little faith in the staff, this isn't their first rodeo...... it will be corrected if there is some shenanigans going on, which IMHO is going on.... Patience young and old grasshoppas..... No worries, it is all good...... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom