Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beez0404 - Super Lemon Haze

• Curiousnoob - Strawberry Cough

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“I’d like to thank the Academy...” :lot-o-toke:

Seriously, wow! Just to have a nug that I feel can compete with the likes of this gang is unbelievable to me. To win a contest like this—with such outstanding competition—is truly overwhelming.

Naturally, I wouldn’t submit a nug of anything unless I felt it was worthy, and this stuff certainly is that. But in reality, I just got lucky and found a plant that produces great nuggage. The real talent here is with all of you...you guys and gals make this place entertaining, educational, and certainly a whole bunch of fun. All I can say is, “Thank you!” Thanks for growing dank and thanks for passing on your knowledge to others.
I would be remiss if I didn’t give a huge ‘THANK YOU’ to the sponsors and 420! Thanks! :Namaste:

Later...

Afghan Kush Ryder

Attachments

• 20190221_204902.jpg
    20190221_204902.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 136
Seriously, wow! Just to have a nug that I feel can compete with the likes of this gang is unbelievable to me. To win a contest like this—with such outstanding competition—is truly overwhelming.
You know, from the perspective of a new member of the forums, you are one of those super amazing growers that I can't even imagine contending with in a competition like this.

The cycle continues. Awesome nug, awesome acceptance post. ;)

Grandpa T for the win! Congratulations my good man :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom