• Farside05 - Trainwreck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beez0404 - Super Lemon Haze

• Curiousnoob - Strawberry Cough

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another month of incredibly beautiful nuggets folks, the green shines more than gold!
Though it doesn't stand much a chance, i thought I'd throw my hat in the ring with this pile of creme mandarine auto by sweet seeds. Harvested @93 days, full plant hang and dry trim after 7 days and into jars @62% rh, curing now for 8+ months and has a dank, almost rotten citrus aroma when broken into, and tastes like a pile of mandarine oranges. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:goodluck: to all this month!

My first grow, Strawberry Cough. Sweet strawberry smell and berry taste with a throatie exhale, hence the name I guess, lol. Starts off pretty cerbral then mellows to a nice happy high.

Not much in comparison but very happy for my first attempt. Good luck to all you very talented people. :peace:

Your snowball has as good a chance as any. Well done!

Hey @Ganjagrandaddy ... see if you can edit that entry to meet the rules. Be a shame if you were dq'd
thanks teddy will go see which one i did sorry

This is Crystal Meth Auto from Fast Buds. These two pictures are from the same strain and same grow. The first is a close up of one nugget and the second is a picture of two differant phenos beside each other.
:adore:

Hey Cheese. Personally I think that Critical+ is one of the easiest strains to grow and I'd definitely recommend it to new growers looking for a stress free easy ride. Sounds to me like they may be harvesting early. Obviously I don't know these people but around my way everything gets the early harvest treatment so they can get the next round going for maximum profit. If I harvested mine at week 7-8 then it would have had the spongy feel to it but still tasted good. Mine went 9 weeks in the end and is solid. Thanks for the kind words TriangleCheese :)

I was trying to explain the same thing. They all had a spongy feeling so it might be better for them to wait 1-2 more weeks for harvest. Taste is never satisfying with dealer nugs though. They don't dry and cure properly...

Yes cheese some of the best looking nugs for one month. I Don't think I've ever seen a better line up for one month!!
:yummy: pass the cheese please :passitleft:

I wish mate. I can't wait for my Blue Cheese grow to end :passitleft:

Never seen such a nice critical bud. I tried several times but my dealers are getting me low-density and weak stuff when I ask for critical+. Is this strain hard to grow? They might not be that great in cannabis cultivation. Or maybe its the 2.0 detail I don't know :(
RQS Critical finishes with solid nugs at 7-8 weeks.Have a Barneys peyote critical drying too that was 8 weeks and cannabalising leaves , so is drying now. Think it is breeder/strain dependant too.
prof grows some amazing examples too

Yes cheese some of the best looking nugs for one month. I Don't think I've ever seen a better line up for one month!!
:yummy: pass the cheese please :passitleft:
100% agree. Honestly I think it's the best group from top to bottom of NOTM entries I've ever seen. Well done to all of you who entered this month.

Personally I don't care who votes which way as long as the deserving nugget wins. Don't think anybody can argue that the way the poll looks right now isn't the way it should look. I'm fond of my bud, I bred it, raised her to a beautiful girl but I can stand back n honestly say there's a few buds that are as good or better, I cast my vote the way I felt it needed cast!

Personally I don't care who votes which way as long as the deserving nugget wins. Don't think anybody can argue that the way the poll looks right now isn't the way it should look. I'm fond of my bud, I bred it, raised her to a beautiful girl but I can stand back n honestly say there's a few buds that are as good or better, I cast my vote the way I felt it needed cast!

Not sure if I should comment here but I think the poll looks fine, gramps GG4 is one very frosty awesome looking bud! Pretty much no chance of beating it this month. Are you saying it's not deserving or did I mis read that? Yours is very nice too and I support you voting for yourself. I've done it myself before but I tend to vote for someone else now When I enter.

Back
Top Bottom