• Nicholas Flamel - Super Silver Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heathen1812 - Unknown Auto

• Underthunder - Incredible Bulk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping to have a dry bud pic before the end of the month. Everyone pics looks great good luck everyone
Gotta be in before the 15th...
:thumb:

Can't wait to see ya bring that heat.

The color on that bud with the red hairs are awesome! @Cola Monster

I'm hoping to have a dry bud pic before the end of the month. Everyone pics looks great good luck everyone
[/QUOTh, look forward to seeing whatcha got! sigh.... back to flipping through 420 fam pictures! Awesome job everyone :cheer:

Alright my entry this month why not ..

Here is Bruce Banger by seedsman .
Went about 9 weeks before axe. Grown in coco 3 gal pots 4x4 under beautiful mars hydro tsl2000s X2

Well for aroma I can definitely tell you it has a og kush dominant smell that kush smell can give but added with strawberry fuel background. This bud was a tester I tried today. Only hung four days dried out a bit fast . However still hit decent in bong . Definitely needs a cure to boost Terps.

Thank you 420 and seedsman and mars hydro for this wicked bean.

Next month my pink kush will be entered.

I’ll start things off I suppose! This is my Black Cherry O’s bred by In House Genetics and grown in Doc Buds High Brix Blend. She is a cross of Black Cherry Punch and Dosidos. This pheno had terpenes that smelt just like cherry Jolly Ranchers. This nug was about 3 inches long and super dense. Hope you like her!

Wow. Gotta get me some of those seeds. Beautiful nug.

Mystery auto. Not sure the strain, but sure smells sweet.. 2 more weeks in jar before I can smoke...

full

full

...I'm not a big auto fan, but dabble a little, before the main grow gets going...Dark Devil Auto, was a strain that often came up, so I had to give it a whirl...despite a lower yield(at least for me) it is some decent smoke, and if it matters, has great bag appeal...

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom