• Nicholas Flamel - Super Silver Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heathen1812 - Unknown Auto

• Underthunder - Incredible Bulk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would just like to say I’m incredibly excited to see how this month plays out!

I am humbled and honored to be counted among those showing off their homegrown. We are all brothers and sisters in our culture.
:hippy::headbanger:

There’s something really special about people who cultivate cannabis man, I swear to god. They’re smart and down to earth. 420 magazine is easily the greatest community I’ve ever been apart of.

There’s something really special about people who cultivate cannabis man, I swear to god. They’re smart and down to earth. 420 magazine is easily the greatest community I’ve ever been apart of.

Man you sound poetic and on cue... continue on :kiss:

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open for your vote.

There is a consolidated list of all the contenders now in the first post in the thread, for drooling, enjoyment and comparison.

All the very best of luck to each of these perfect nuggets of gorgeousness. :goodluck:

...I'm not a big auto fan, but dabble a little, before the main grow gets going...Dark Devil Auto, was a strain that often came up, so I had to give it a whirl...despite a lower yield(at least for me) it is some decent smoke, and if it matters, has great bag appeal...

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
I agree

Nice job buddy love the taste of this stuff

I agree

Nice job buddy love the taste of this stuff
Ripping bongs of her tonight I feel like I got floral notes and hydroponically taste. If that makes sense lol

Back
Top Bottom