• Autodream - Purple Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Farmer Reading - Crown

• Copperrein - Critical Sour Diesel CBD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations @Amy Gardner!:party: Well done my friend!:thumb: And a quick shout out to @Dusty Kiefers for his stellar entry as well.:high-five: Great job all!

Congratulations @Amy Gardner that sure was a fun race.
Enjoy sister :Namaste:
:high-five: Thanks Dusty! :passitleft: :love:

a close one for sure.

Wowwie! This is much appreciated and I am fully stoked- it was a special plant to me so I couldn’t be happier to have its delicious buds honoured in their final days.

:thanks: to everyone who voted and especially the tie breaking vote whoever that was! :love:

And big thanks to everyone who entered - so many delicious nugs! - and voted and who always engage with the contests.

mostly thanks to :420: for just being...
:passitleft: :love:

:green_heart: for the site sponsors who keep things alive for us in so many ways! Thanks for supporting the contests!

Congratulations Amy!! :bravo: :welldone:
:thumb:
Congratulations my friend!
:thanks:
Huge congrats on the last minute win @Amy Gardner, and what an awesome nug/pic she was. :cheer:
:thanks: j goody
Congrats Amy :thumb: :goodjob: :bravo: a photo finish on a close vote
IKR! Feeling fortunate indeed! :green_heart:
Congratulations @Amy Gardner and fantastic job for all the other entries.

Tok..
:passitleft:
Congratulations @Amy Gardner!:party: Well done my friend!:thumb: And a quick shout out to @Dusty Kiefers for his stellar entry as well.:high-five: Great job all!
Thanks my friend! :love: :thanks: :passitleft:
Congrats Amy! Great nug. Great photos. Great win. :bravo:
Thanks Sauga :thanks:

:high-five: Thanks Dusty! :passitleft: :love:

a close one for sure.

Wowwie! This is much appreciated and I am fully stoked- it was a special plant to me so I couldn’t be happier to have its delicious buds honoured in their final days.

:thanks: to everyone who voted and especially the tie breaking vote whoever that was! :love:

And big thanks to everyone who entered - so many delicious nugs! - and voted and who always engage with the contests.

mostly thanks to :420: for just being...
:passitleft: :love:

:green_heart: for the site sponsors who keep things alive for us in so many ways! Thanks for supporting the contests!

:thumb:

:thanks:

:thanks: j goody

IKR! Feeling fortunate indeed! :green_heart:

:passitleft:

Thanks my friend! :love: :thanks: :passitleft:

Thanks Sauga :thanks:
Awesome! Congratulations! Glad you won. You did an amazing job on that harvest, the way those buds came out! Much love Amy!

Back
Top Bottom