420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: February 2022

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: February 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats, jon- beautiful nug!

Just want to say thank you to the 420 community and especially those whose votes I got, as well as the sponsors and the mods. You all do such a great job, and let it not be lost on us that at least 4 times a month, almost 50 times a year, you all give us the opportunity to have a blast, share some great pics and buds, and win free stuff! That's pretty astounding when you think about it. We're damn lucky to be here imho. Thanks.

Just want to say thank you to the 420 community and especially those whose votes I got, as well as the sponsors and the mods. You all do such a great job, and let it not be lost on us that at least 4 times a month, almost 50 times a year, you all give us the opportunity to have a blast, share some great pics and buds, and win free stuff! That's pretty astounding when you think about it. We're damn lucky to be here imho. Thanks.
Hey man! Congrats on the win! I agree with everything you said. We are indeed lucky to get these opportunities. I'm grateful and I know you are too. Blessings dude!

Hey man! Congrats on the win! I agree with everything you said. We are indeed lucky to get these opportunities. I'm grateful and I know you are too. Blessings dude!
Thank you Baked!

Back
Top Bottom