420 Magazine Background

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: February 2022

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: February 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019, May 2021 - Nug of the Month: May 2020 - Plant of the Month: Mar 2021 - Photo of the Month: Sept 2021 - Grow Journal of the Month: Oct 2021 - Plant of the Year: 2021
Congrats, jon- beautiful nug!

Jon

Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2021; Nug of the Month: Feb 2022
Just want to say thank you to the 420 community and especially those whose votes I got, as well as the sponsors and the mods. You all do such a great job, and let it not be lost on us that at least 4 times a month, almost 50 times a year, you all give us the opportunity to have a blast, share some great pics and buds, and win free stuff! That's pretty astounding when you think about it. We're damn lucky to be here imho. Thanks.

BakedARea

Photo of the Month: Oct 2021, Feb 2022 - Photo of the Year: 2021 - Member of the Month: Jan 2022
Just want to say thank you to the 420 community and especially those whose votes I got, as well as the sponsors and the mods. You all do such a great job, and let it not be lost on us that at least 4 times a month, almost 50 times a year, you all give us the opportunity to have a blast, share some great pics and buds, and win free stuff! That's pretty astounding when you think about it. We're damn lucky to be here imho. Thanks.
Hey man! Congrats on the win! I agree with everything you said. We are indeed lucky to get these opportunities. I'm grateful and I know you are too. Blessings dude!

Jon

Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2021; Nug of the Month: Feb 2022
Top Bottom