Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Van Diesel

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • SmokeyMacPots

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Nug of the Month Contest: January 2011

My vote goes to bandit420. Ya gotta love it when even your bud is smiling at you.

Good Afternoon Folkz..

I had to Vote for Mr.Banditos Entry,, and all I can say is WoW.. !! !!

Much Love and Respect to all.. ..

Amazing entries, no easy decision a all...I been thinkin n thinkin n thinkin, narrowed it down to Bandit420 and Van Diesel...I give Van the edge, just seems a more dense nug...Gotta say :welldone: to all entries tho, fantastic work all round:thumb:
:peacetwo:Bass

WOW! I could look at these pictures all night.

Beautiful nugs :)

Huge Canna congratulations to VapedOutJoe and his Cinderella 99 (shown again below)

Much peace and respect from all of us at 420 Magazine to our January Nug of the Month Winner.

Title and rep points being adjusted in short order ;) Thanks to our generous sponsor Sierra Natural Science for contributing the following prize package for our winner:

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)

Also, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International - another excellent and supportive sponsor of our site.

DSCF3065.jpg

DSCF3057.jpg

:woohoo::party:

Thank you to everyone that voted for my beautiful Cinderella. I do love her quite a bit. I am honored to have the chance to show off some of my work. I think Cinderella is the prettiest girl I've grown yet. No wonder I've seen so many strains have her as a back cross.

Thank you 420Magazine for being so awesome. I really think we have the nicest group around, with many great growers willing to help others. I've learned so much from this site, and many of the growers here.

Thank you to our sponsors, Sierra Natural Science and HBI International for your support and prizes, I'm looking forward to using them.

:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom