Votes: 29 37.7%
  • Bassman59 - Master Kush

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • 420GodsTrichome - Sugar Cane

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

JokerJohn - Wonder Woman

20121231_181131.jpg

20121231_181838.jpg

Cola Monster - Super Silver Mist

Organic_Super_Silver_Mist_Nugget.JPG

Organic_Super_Silver_Mist.JPG

JBC420 - LA Confidential

DSCN027410.JPG

DSCN027311.JPG

Thspot - PK

IMG_20121220_183451.jpg

IMG_20121219_063839.jpg

Cultivator - A.M.S.

20130109_104821.jpg

20130109_104618.jpg

Smoke2Js - Cookies

tds_girlscoutcookies.png

GSC_trichome_3.jpg

Bassman59 - Master Kush

P1100001.JPG

P1100004.JPG

420GodsTrichome - Sugar Cane

100_24312.JPG

Image171.jpg

O'right guys May i start of first by saying HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

And what better way to welcome it with some Nirvana Wonder Woman :high-five:

heres a quick strain review about it :

Wonder Woman is another one of those fabulous new high-volume skunks. Fresh genetics make it possible to achieve over half a kilo of weed per square meter with this strain! Wonder Woman bears rock hard buds which are easy to trim. The smoke has a classic, rich, skunky flavour accompanied by a long-lasting buzz.

So heres my entry, I harvested this bud from my wonder Woman ( 7 weeks old at the time under 400w HPS ) last week dried it for 2 days in now its since been curing for 5 days :) its looking very nice can wait to harvest the rest of the plant and compare the difference :)
My filter is strugling big time, personally im loving the aroma filling my apartment atm :slide:
Very strong Skunk smell enjoy thanks guys good luck to all

20121231_181131.jpg
20121231_181838.jpg

For your consideration here's some organic Super Silver Mist I created sometime back which is a cross of Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist grown indoors under two 1000 watt H.P.S. lights with General Hydroponics three part nutrients plus a few other goodies I toss in during the flowering stage which make for some sweet tasting buds after a few weeks of curing. Good luck all and Happy New Year!:ganjamon:

Organic_Super_Silver_Mist_Nugget.JPG

Organic_Super_Silver_Mist.JPG

Ok, Easy 420 Growers, Nice nugs so far,

Thought I'd throw in one of mine in this month see how it does,

The strain is LA Confidential from a medical grower I know. The strain is such a nice smoke, little fruity and very tasty to smoke. Good couch lock high and is now one of my Favs.

DSCN027410.JPG

DSCN027311.JPG

hey guys heres some PK i purchased. the aroma as always amazing, mildly dense.

thought i would finally submit one for nug of the month and give it a try since i been here long enough haha. Im already enjoying all the submissions. Good Luck guys.

IMG_20121220_183451.jpg
IMG_20121219_063839.jpg

Its been a while since I entered this contest. For your viewing pleasure Cookies. Purchased from my local collective.Classification: Indica-dominant
Parents: OG Kush x Durban Poison x Cherry Kush

THC Range: 18 - 23%
CBD Range: 0.7 - 1.0%
Medical Uses : (what I use it for) ,Anxiety, depression, pain relief, inflammation, PTSD. Other uses but not what i use it for. Parkinson's Disease,multiple sclerosis, and anorexia.
Her elegant, yet powerful flavors of cotton candy, earth, fruit and spice all wrapped in one pungent flavor, with a long-lasting almost all-day effect that will leave you lethargic for hours after the effects wane from this fantastic medicinal strain. I find that I eat better and more often after I smoke this. My chores are a lot easier and enjoyable too.
tds_girlscoutcookies.png
GSC_trichome_3.jpg

i would like to thank you guys for the likes and also Smoke2J's for making my day just that better for showing me that Cookies. Another strain on my bucket list now. Thanks

From my most recent harvest, Master Kush grown from seed from our sponsor Nirvana Seed Bank.

She weighs 5.39 grams and is very typical of this recent grow. She was harvested during xmas and has been curing for 10-12 days now.

She's got a kind of earthy, piney, pungent smell without being overpowering.

The strain has a hindu kush/skunk lineage and is well liked by all that have tried her that I know. Harvested before 15% amber, she gives a nice smooth uplifting high.

P1100001.JPG
P1100004.JPG

Thanks for that suggestion C, I'll check it out. I'm looking for something to go along with Kosher Kush as a mainstay.

Back
Top Bottom