• Smoke2Js - Cookies

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • Bassman59 - Master Kush

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • 420GodsTrichome - Sugar Cane

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its just sinking in, I won. Holy CARP I WON!!!!! Thanks to all who voted for the Cookies!! I hope to have some Monster Cookies this fall!!! Also, Thanks to the sponsors for putting up such awesome prizes!! I am Stoked!!! yup i said Stoked! Thanks to 420 Magazine.com for the awesome site . Me two years ago." free info on how to grow my cannabis,monthly contests with cool prizes, what are those green squares? wait, cool peeps who actually help? I'm in!!!!!" Me now now ,:drool::rocker::green_heart::adore::adore::thanks::thanks::yahoo::yahoo:

PS. I am looking forward to the BPN and SNS, perfect timing for my indoor cloning and breeding endeavors. :peace:
edit, forgot to mention the awesome Magicbutter.com thingy looks awesome and easy to use. wasted away again in butterridaville.

Congratulations on Nug of the Month Brother Smoke2Js! :high-five:

REALLY digging that closeup of those beautiful trichomes. :goodjob:

Sending you lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.
:Namaste:

SNS prize pack arrived just 15 minutes ago! OMG they hooked it up!!!! Contents of box : 1ea 16 oz bottle of concentrated SNS 203 , 1 ea 16 oz bottle of concentrated SNS 209, 1 ea 16 oz bottle of concentrated SNS 604 A, 1 ea 16 oz bottle of concentrated SNS604 B, 1 ea 32 oz ready to use spray bottle of SNS 217, , 1 ea 32 oz ready to use spray bottle of SNS 244. A durable looking product use guide, and two handy "Grow Book and Equipment Guide, How To Do This" magazine style books, full of fantastic grow tips and methods. Thanks to SNS for the awesomeness!! Thanks to :420: , and all its sponsors, mods, and members who help make this site my 2nd favorite place to be:circle-of-love::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:, my garden still comes in first.

WOW!!! it's beautiful...one question for the farmer...does cookies strain produce bigger buds?

hey, catfishh, not sure about bud size and yield, that nug was grown by a member of a local dispensary. I have informed the dispensary of the NOTM victory, they are stoked. I hope to achieve the same results in quality. I will find out bud size this year.:peace:

thanks for the quick reply...not trying to be nosey just wanting to know a little more about the strain...my local dispensary wanted two hundred bucks per clone, it was beyond my belief, a thousand dollars for five clones?? that's why a little R & D has to be done, anyway congrads on the nug of the month Smoke2Js, I know how it feels to win something that is voted on, plant of the month for dec. 2012, all the products you receive for winning are top notch...I noticed a difference in two feedings, using soil, indoors, bad ass stuff. we will most likely talk again, I have some product real soon that will make voting difficult, you have a very beautiful product, catfishh.

thanks for the quick reply...not trying to be nosey just wanting to know a little more about the strain...my local dispensary wanted two hundred bucks per clone, it was beyond my belief, a thousand dollars for five clones?? /QUOTE]

No problem , I can understand the interest.200? Damn thats way to pricey. You need to make a trip to Harborside, clones galore. seriously. Seeds are avail by a few companies. I don't understand the pricing. 200 , Maybe for a mother ready for a cutting session, but 200 for 1 clone thats stupid expensive. I hope you did not pay, eh get ripped off. Sounds like that place just wants your cash.

Back
Top Bottom