• Jhigh78 - Unknown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autodream - Cherry Pie

• Brewsterman - Tropicanna Banana

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you are going to start the new year off right @Krissi1982 I think you did it.

Congratulation on the win.
:420:has given me something to smile about going into '22. I'm grateful to all of you

Congrats, Krissi! On both wins- beautiful nug, and a sweet PhotM shot!
Lotsa (well deserved) goodies coming your way! :thumb:

Congrats, Krissi! On both wins- beautiful nug, and a sweet PhotM shot!
Lotsa (well deserved) goodies coming your way! :thumb:
I love stickers!!!! And I hoard my lighters! Robs business cards are my favorite lol but I am grateful to all who donate..those hemp seeds-yum!
Congratulations Krissi. :thumb:
Thanks Stinky butt! :green_heart:

:woohoo:

Somebody call 911 cuz she’s on fire…..

Another fine win for Miss Krissi1982

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Awww thanks Henry! One of my first memories here involve following you and the knowledge I saw you sharing!

Gorgeous bud. Hey what does that smell and taste like? I've almost pulled the trigger on this strain several times, and your pic makes me want to even more. Thanks.

Hi Jon, I've been away for a while so sorry for the late respond.

My buds always taste the same as I cut clones from the same mother plant for more than 2 years. Smell is sour&sweet with earthy kush dominance. Taste is very unique. Very deep acrid and sour character with some sweetness. I am not sure how many phenos are out there but it definitely worths the shot. It likes light feeding below 850-900PPM on bulk period of flowering and around 500-550 for late veg. Very slow vegger but can produce big colas with lots of trichomes.

Looks early so many clear trichromes

Yeah I noticed that too mate. I harvested these plants 8 weeks after the 12/12 flip and I can tell you that most buds were ready and had around %3-4 amber. Of course not every bud is at the same stage of ripening and I mostly decide the harvest time by checking the majority for ambers. This one is one of the odd ones among the Pink Kush buds. It tasted and hit amazing like the rest. PK is a heavy indica strain and it always satisfies you with a great taste and magnificent high. My personal favorite from Barney's.

Cheers:passitleft:

Hi Jon, I've been away for a while so sorry for the late respond.

My buds always taste the same as I cut clones from the same mother plant for more than 2 years. Smell is sour&sweet with earthy kush dominance. Taste is very unique. Very deep acrid and sour character with some sweetness. I am not sure how many phenos are out there but it definitely worths the shot. It likes light feeding below 850-900PPM on bulk period of flowering and around 500-550 for late veg. Very slow vegger but can produce big colas with lots of trichomes.

Yeah I noticed that too mate. I harvested these plants 8 weeks after the 12/12 flip and I can tell you that most buds were ready and had around %3-4 amber. Of course not every bud is at the same stage of ripening and I mostly decide the harvest time by checking the majority for ambers. This one is one of the odd ones among the Pink Kush buds. It tasted and hit amazing like the rest. PK is a heavy indica strain and it always satisfies you with a great taste and magnificent high. My personal favorite from Barney's.

Cheers:passitleft:
That's cool @TriangleCheese, thanks for getting back to me! Do you keep more than just one strain of mother plant? Or have you decided this is THE strain for you that always works? I don't think I could smoke the same weed that long.

That's cool @TriangleCheese, thanks for getting back to me! Do you keep more than just one strain of mother plant? Or have you decided this is THE strain for you that always works? I don't think I could smoke the same weed that long.

Agreed, it is hard to smoke the same strain for a very long time. I had several strains alive for like 3 years. Purple Punch, Pink Kush, Dr. Grinspoon and some others. I also pop some seeds occasionally and grow mother plants for a single round of clones.

I'm an indica lover and very few sativa/dominant hybrids(Dr. Grinspoon is one) can get me where I want. That's why I kept the Pink Kush. It never fails to deliver the deep taste even after 1-2 months of solo smoking. I change the strain every month for 2-3 days but I mostly smoke Pink Kush for the taste and hard hit. I grew this one almost with every method(%100 organic soil, coco, hydro) and the outcome is %99 identical each time. I never gift my Pink Kush buds to friends but I give away everything else.

Almost none of my friends enjoy Pink Kush. They always complain that it is way too high but the taste is very appealing. I only got two Pink Kush lover fellow growers in my location and they frequently visiting me to smoke those. We roll really fat joints with it and there is no chance of leaving the table without hitting the peak on those nights.

You sometimes come across a keeper pheno and if you do you better stick to it. Add a few strains to change the mood once in a while but you will find yourself returning to the selected phenos for the most of the time. Luck and hard work will help you meet the pheno of your dreams. Yes, Pink Kush works in a flawless way for me almost all the time. Never had anything like this.

Agreed, it is hard to smoke the same strain for a very long time. I had several strains alive for like 3 years. Purple Punch, Pink Kush, Dr. Grinspoon and some others. I also pop some seeds occasionally and grow mother plants for a single round of clones.

I'm an indica lover and very few sativa/dominant hybrids(Dr. Grinspoon is one) can get me where I want. That's why I kept the Pink Kush. It never fails to deliver the deep taste even after 1-2 months of solo smoking. I change the strain every month for 2-3 days but I mostly smoke Pink Kush for the taste and hard hit. I grew this one almost with every method(%100 organic soil, coco, hydro) and the outcome is %99 identical each time. I never gift my Pink Kush buds to friends but I give away everything else.

Almost none of my friends enjoy Pink Kush. They always complain that it is way too high but the taste is very appealing. I only got two Pink Kush lover fellow growers in my location and they frequently visiting me to smoke those. We roll really fat joints with it and there is no chance of leaving the table without hitting the peak on those nights.

You sometimes come across a keeper pheno and if you do you better stick to it. Add a few strains to change the mood once in a while but you will find yourself returning to the selected phenos for the most of the time. Luck and hard work will help you meet the pheno of your dreams. Yes, Pink Kush works in a flawless way for me almost all the time. Never had anything like this.
Awesome. I'm the total opposite. I'm a sativa lover. However, I am finding that if you take an indica when the trichomes are all white but as few amber as possible, you can somewhat mitigate the sleepy indica effect. I took my Blueberry this way and it's like an up indica. I love it already and it's been curing three days. Lol. But super strong sativas or sativa leaning hybrids are my preference. The Blueberry Cupcake I have on the way averages 26-30%, for example. But indicas are growing on me a lot after this recent grow, which had it's share, and they do seem to taste sweeter generally than sativas, which I dig. So I'm still figuring out my ultimate strain. Right now my favorite of my own stuff is the Pineapple Upside Down Cake from HSC. Awesome weed. Best playing buzz I've found yet.

Back
Top Bottom