• Mr Smith - Kanabia BigBand

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • CaptainNugs – no name purp

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • grizzly3327 - GRIZZLY SPECIAL

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • crazy horse – Shark Shock

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 420fied – Snow White (Northern LightsxCinderella99)

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • astonr420 - White Widow

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • sweetcheeba – unnamed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jozo-sha - S.A.G.E.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Twelve12 – Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • N.W.Green – Casy Jones (Thai x Trainwreck) X ECSD

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • GodsTrichome - Lowlife Auto Ak47 x Auto NYC Diesel

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 52Firestone – Lemon Skunk

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
81,000+ registered members on 420magazine and only 49 total votes? Are we more apathetic as a group than the regular voting public?

420, get the word out that there are some tasty nugs that need your vote!

HERE, HERE! I agree 100%!

I was noticing the same thing with the Plant of the Month Contest! I've got a vested interest in that one this month! :laughtwo:

Sorry guys, my passion is in creating Cannabis awareness and changing laws, saving the planet and the people, getting our brothers and sisters out of jail, keeping this website clean and in smooth operation for our mission and managing all of our staff, therefore all of my time and energy goes into that. It's up to you to promote these contests. ;)
420, get the word out that there are some tasty nugs that need your vote!

Sorry guys, my passion is in creating Cannabis awareness and changing laws, saving the planet and the people, getting our brothers and sisters out of jail, keeping this website clean and in smooth operation for our mission and managing all of our staff, therefore all of my time and energy goes into that. It's up to you to promote these contests. ;)
I was really referring to the 420 community, not you 420. Someone else suggested putting up a banner ad, that would be an easy and effective way to promote, just put one into the regular rotation.

Cannot afford to dedicate the advertising real estate for the contest, sorry guys. Maybe if we got donations, we would be able to. ;)
I was really referring to the 420 community, not you 420. Someone else suggested putting up a banner ad, that would be an easy and effective way to promote, just put one into the regular rotation.

Cannot afford to dedicate the advertising real estate for the contest, sorry guys. Maybe if we got donations, we would be able to. ;)
Point taken! I would much rather you keep the site up and use the sponsor revenue to continue and improve our community.

So that leaves it up to every one else. I think Tortured Soul was the first one I saw recommend putting a line in your signature block to build awareness for the contest (well done T.S.). It's super easy to mod your signature block, you can just copy/paste his or mine or any anyone else that has it in their block.
:peace:

I added a link to POTM in my sig since I was entered this month. But I could always keep it there with a more generic "check it out" message.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom