• GreenChrome - Bubbleicious

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Deege420 - Purple

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Bassman59 - Master Kush

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
genetics is a whole new ball game, i bet their wil be some amazing plans and strains once they start messings with genetics, till they do i dont think we will ever know, on the news they have made gm crops that dont need any nutrients, they done this so poor farmers can grow it without having to buy nutrients for fields, these where only peas, but the possibilities are endless

i hope im not to late it sez "thru" the 15th its a cream caramel auto from sweet seeds thui one got a htcc win in winter 2011 for best indica i can see why its awesome stuff super couchlock with a warm fuzzy feeling very very potent ! great for insomnia,pain has a fruity pebbles aroma very smooth thick smoke with a hint of rosemary on the exhale, wold be great for ppl with high tolerance,grew fast and easy in a 2l hempy coco and bpn 7 p*rt organics hope you loke the pics the big nug weigs 8 grams. sorry for the typos im doing this on my tablet editing is impossible i should know better lol
Ccanotm2.jpg
Ccanotm.jpg

voting has started BID, you missed it by 1 day this time mate, keep the pic for next months entry, you should so the voting has started at the top, i think it started yesterday but im in another country so times will differ from when it actually started, looks some nice bud though mate, a serious contender for nug of the month, just keep the pic till voting has finished then get it in for next month,

aww come on theres only 7 entered and the way its worded its "thru" the 15th to me it means at midnight tonight its over? but ok whatever if that how it is i think the wording is a little misleading, :hmmmm:

Yeah...it's not an really an exact science bro! There's nothing they could do now because of the votes already cast, but you can enter next month...If you do you'll probably get my vote, that's a gorgeous nug! :thumb:

Wow gonna be a close race this month guys! To be honest I thought I would be doing a little better? But o well! I will just have to keep trying every month! Plus this month is a stiff competition! Good luck everyone! :Namaste:

Hello everyone, wow there's some real nice looking buds on here now!! I thought i'd enter a pic of some of Aussies nicer smoke - not sure exactly on strain, it's just called Aussie gold..Most likely someone's bagseed grow but this is a really compact and strong smelling buds, packed in pistils, trichs are cloudy- has a heady with slight body stone..Great before bed! Hope you like it, Thanks guys:):thumb:
2012-07-17_23_38_36.jpg
this bud weighs 5.3g
2012-07-17_23_39_44.jpg
For its size it is dense and fairly heavy.

Thanks for having a look.. Cheers everyone. Smokem.

wow hard choice to make but closet farmer you got my vote :thumb:

bit of a one horse race this time....Ice's nug actually makes my mouth water =D

Thanks for the compliment Gigabane :) the XJ was delicious, I only wish I had more left to smoke.... I definitely will consider this one again when I have a separate veg tent to let her get bigger before flowering next run :)

Well it was a hard choice but I had voted for Closet Farmer. Maybe one day I can get in this contest but I would just be happy to grow nice nugs like you guys.

Unoffically,Congrats Icemud you really ran away this month with NOTM!

Yeah...less than an hour to go...I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say congrats Ice! :cheer:

:bravo::yahoo:Nicely done!

Thank you Kfrat and Vapedogg!!! and to everyone who voted for me this month!!! There were so many delicious and beautiful nugs up this month that it is such an honor to have won :) I love 420 magazine and I am so happy for the sponsor's that provide these contests!!! Thank you everyone who has made me smile today :)

Back
Top Bottom