• TaylorMade420 - Fruity Chronic Juice

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Doctor Dread - Flo

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Legit Spam - Wonder Woman

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tasty! VERY tasty indeed! a great selection of nugs! ... my senses always become a little heightened... salivation-increased... pupils-slightly dilated, when scrolling through NOTM :cheesygrinsmiley: *chuckles*

NORTHERN LIGHTS!

Got my Northern Lights all harvested now! Here is a pic it! This turned out to be the cream of the crop, got about 2 pounds from 3 10gals of the northern lights!!! THAT IS CRAY FOR FIRST RUNO! Very nice pine fresh smell and it breaks apart like and crumbles ever so nicely!

image92.jpeg
photo488.JPG

very nice, looks like its going to be another tough month, i guess i wont be entering this months contest,
i dont want to beat everyone so ill be fair and let you all have a chance instead, lol.

in other words i got nothing to compete with these so i wont be entering this months contest, :(

image87.jpeg

I would like to enter one of the most amazing tasting strains out there. Here is a pic of black cherry soda grown with black label Nutrients under 1000 watt hps Taste exactly like black cherry soda

Love the strain but it is clone only, clone that one if you can had four last year and did not clone and wish I had they were some of the best nugs I had, Subcool used her for Ace of Spades and still has her going beautiful plant. I really wish I had cloned her hell of a producer on the outdoor grow. Peace OG

Beautiful nugs folks. I have come to really enjoy these contests!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was lucky enough to get the cut from a old friend who grew plushberry, he got lucky and got the pink phenotype which is the black cherry soda.. i agree she is a heavy producer, you can look at plant of the month and check her out.. got over a pound in a 15 gallon pot

Alright. Let see how gigabub stacks up against the likes of the amazing growers round theae parts. Heavy Trich production, an amazing smell not unlike grape skittles and a hint of kaboom cleaner. Very light floral smoke that once inhaled expands creating more pressure than a mob bookie looking to collect. It'll hit ya like you owe it money then pin ya to the couch til ya pay up via many junk snacks to the gut. Overall one of my favorite all time smokes.
DSCN11074.JPG
DSCN10936.JPG

jlt1202, I love Northern Lights. Your nugs look very pretty. Do you know what specific strain of Northern Lights that is? Or, the breeder? I'

dude i dont myself, i got them from some one who was doing poor with yeild and they were more a starter plant for me at first, but after i got them in flower them blew up man! from what i remmber it was pure or close to it, 90% indica, very good smoke works great in treating anxiety and pain, gives you hella dry mouth tho hahaa

Back
Top Bottom