Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Dennise - Sugar Black Rose

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Jimmy6000 - Chocolate Fondue

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

Consolidated Entries

Dusty Kiefers - Bubblelicious

2014-06-22_09_28_56.jpg

2014-06-21_15_11_37-1.jpg

Stealthgrow - Orange No.4

IMG_0005153.JPG

IMG_0006138.JPG

Tamir - Special Kush #1

image11634.jpg

image11633.jpg

COorganics - Bubblegum

image11270.jpg

image11519.jpg

DrRosko - Red Poison

RP2.JPG

RP11.JPG

Wildwelshman - Moby Dick

Bud_116.jpg

Bud185.jpg

Nikolaos - Organic Orange Skunk

best3.jpg

IMAG004923.jpg

Josh223 - Royal Purple Kush

today_316.jpg

today_325.jpg

Marzbadrock - Sage N Sour

PicsArt_1404513238956.jpg

PicsArt_1404513290120.jpg

Crawdaddy - Flowerbomb Kush

DSCN23015.JPG

FBK_macro.jpg

Chazmania - Seedsman White Widow

WW_BOTM_July_14_2.jpg

LadyJane420 - Lucy

lucy7_8_2014.jpg

lucydata.jpg

Scop - Critical Kush

IMG_20140709_131324.jpg

IMG_20140709_131603.jpg

Cola Monster - Jilly Bean

Jilly_Bean_Nugs_.JPG

Jilly_Bean_Bud.JPG

SweetLeef - The Hobbit

IMG_078823.JPG

IMG_078622.JPG

Relaxed Lester - Blackberry

IMG_249413.JPG

IMG_263311.JPG

Shottafire - Bubba OG

DSCN96921.JPG

DSCN96911.JPG

DelphiOracle - Mystery

12_1_1.jpg

Icemud - Black Cherry Cola

IMG_002666.JPG

IMG_002965.JPG

Dennise - Sugar Black Rose

DSC070042.JPG

DSC070123.JPG

Jimmy6000 - Chocolate Fondue

029208.JPG

030184.JPG

Hi everyone.:ciao:

I'd like to submit the bud I got from my dispensary. Orange no.4, its a Hybrid but very Sativa dominate. Taste is very citrusy, lemon or pineapple, and the high is a very "up", clean, happy high. I was smiling til my cheeks were getting sore. Orange no.4 also has a very potent body effect, my legs and arms were tingling, which hasn't happened in a long time with Cannabis for me. My new favorite strain.;)

Thanks & good luck to all entries.

IMG_0005153.JPG
IMG_0006138.JPG

will be entering my blue chz right around the 15th of the month when it's fully dried and cured a couple days :) good luck everyone!

Hello everyone first and foremost, I want to say :420: is the absolute best. You guys have shown me so much and been there with me every step of the way on my first grow. That being said, I am submitting a nug from my first harvest. I present Special Kush #1 from Royal Queen Seeds.

I was skeptical of her taste and potency when I first chopped her down but after drying and a good cure, she definitely has become something special. Very sticky with several speckles of purple. Has a earthy, pine smell and an smooth even smoke witch had a mild citrus taste. After 2 tokes I'm mellow, after 4, the eyes get heavy and I'm looking for something sweet to drink. I couldn't be happier with her outcome.

Ok ok enough blabbing.. Here is Special Kush #1

image11634.jpg
image11633.jpg

Man you guys have some great looking buds. Honored to be judged along with them.

Howdy 420mag,
How cool is it to participate in these contests? This is my first month ever entering anything. Good luck to all.

Here is some of my Bubblegum. Very dank and sticky. Doesn't require a close manicure as she gets real frosty on the sugar leaves.

image11270.jpg
image11519.jpg

I hear you i have a few flavors drying now as well, Ima play it safe its rare that I tune in this early tho so it sure is tempting to jus enter some pics but I wanna give my best effort you know what i mean

Red Poison

Red Poison strain grown in a basic "TLO" style. Just some organicare granulated plus mycorrhizae, teas, epsom salts, molasses, etc..

Smell:Sour cherry candy with a sweet finish. Very clean smelling.
Taste:Aftertaste of same scents!

Very dense and substantial feel. Throw some in a grinder and it's like an experience just grinding it. The result is beautiful red powdered herb.

RP2.JPG
RP11.JPG

Re: Red Poison

So guys this is my first time to enter nug of the month. This is a nug off my last lady which was Moby Dick Auto. The nug was hung to dry for 5 days and it has had about 2 weeks off cure. Hope you all enjoy.

Bud_116.jpg
Bud185.jpg

:bigtoke:Good looking evtries everyone, hopefully my chunky munky will be proper before the deadline or I'll be putting in green crack or sage n sour. Two thumbs up to the mods too for keeping this contest fair. Play fair n have fun

i was gona use my green crack but ill save those ^_^

Hi Everyone:

Here's the submission from my most recent grow (Seedsman White Widow):

WW_BOTM_July_14_2.jpg

The taste is fruity almost cherry like and smells dank. The potency is awesome - one hit and I'm good. Effect is an energetic "head high" along with a subtle body buzz (70/30 Sativa/Indica). Effect is long lasting too (several hours). This bud weighed in at 10.6 grams. I'm a relative newbie (4th grow) and plan to step up my game each and every time thanks in large part to 420.

Thanks!

Chazmania

Back
Top Bottom