Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LiveAndLetGro - Unnamed

• Gherbo21 - Random Indica

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Widow Bud
80 days veg/83 days flower. 306gm of cured bud.
Grown in DWC. 6 week air dry cure process to bring RH to 62%. Sealed for a month.
Not for the novice. Narcotic heavy hitter, cerebral high reduced to a strong body buzz. To much will couch lock you. Begging someone to bring you munchies.
Complex Earthy flavors with a hint of spices.

familty_Widow1.jpg

WidowMaker.jpg

Siamese twin buds! :laughtwo:

Strain is NYC Diesel x Headband, from my first indoor grow ever.
74 days of flowering under 125W full spectrum Cree COBs, in soil, organic.
Cured for 3 months.
Aroma is very floral, with hints of grapefruit and sandalwood.

:Namaste:

CIMG8812.JPG
Love the pink Floyd background also amazing lookn bud

Here is a nug from my Buckeye Purple plant. It is a indica plant, smells like grape fuel, tastes the same.
It is Gorilla Grape x Granddaddy Purple.

BP_dried_004_1280x732_.jpg

BP_dried_004_2_1280x647_.jpg

Here is a nug from my Buckeye Purple plant. It is a indica plant, smells like grape fuel, tastes the same.
It is Gorilla Grape x Granddaddy Purple.

BP_dried_004_1280x732_.jpg

BP_dried_004_2_1280x647_.jpg
A super tastey sounding strain and looks beautiful as shit lol great job i cant wait to see how big of a yield my plants get now that im training them different n letn them get nice and big during veg so wen i flip thm they will be ready to make some nice fat long buds the first few plants took me to relize that the strains i get being almost all indica or atleast indica dominate that most dont get a stretch after the flip or if they do its a very little stretch so i now no i have to hve them alil bigger in veg b4 i do the flip but still ill be some what happy with this harvest but the next 1 is the 1 im really lookn forward to but yea lookn great on ur end man great job

I know what you mean Blazinjones, the BEP does not stretch much at all so it needs a little longer veg time.
I hope you get a high yield from your plants.:tokin:

I would ask the mods to please delete my first post as I don't seem to have an edit button on it. I will enter her olders sister's nugs. She was chopped down 3 weeks ago and has been curing nicely in the dark since then.
STRAIN : NL AUTO SensiSeeds grown in coco under the PERFECTSUN 1000.

IMG_195532.JPG
IMG_194729.JPG

What the Hey...One of my very first auto's...just finished drying and going in the jar...Pineapple Express...slightly sweet/fruity skunk smell to her...buzz from test buds was very nice...uplifting and productive...no immediate need for chips or ice cream...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

P10604051.JPG

20170714_205840.jpg

The poll is now open for your vote.

A consolidated list of all this sparkely eye-candy is in the first post in the thread.

Good luck to all you sticky babies. :circle-of-love:

What the Hey...One of my very first auto's...just finished drying and going in the jar...Pineapple Express...slightly sweet/fruity skunk smell to her...buzz from test buds was very nice...uplifting and productive...no immediate need for chips or ice cream...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

P10604051.JPG

20170714_205840.jpg

He wins too lol

The poll is now open for your vote.

A consolidated list of all this sparkely eye-candy is in the first post in the thread.

Good luck to all you sticky babies. :circle-of-love:

Voting today when home .

P10604051.JPG

20170714_205840.jpg
Beautiful sir, what breeder is that bean from

Beautiful sir, what breeder is that bean from

Thank You...I believe it's a Barneys Farm version from Herbies...I only ordered one seed of a few different auto strains just to try them out...20/20 hindsight...shoulda' got a few more...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom