• Blazinjones - Blueberry Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LiveAndLetGro - Unnamed

• Gherbo21 - Random Indica

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck. It was between ur p xpress and his green crack but green won due to size . But this should be fun

If u were going by size u made the wrong pic brother..lol
Peace..

Nope man I saw your nugget homie... trust me it was tough. Some nice buds up there for sure. Hint why my is not. Me no skill you mad skills .. dont sweat it man I know where I stand .

I just loved the vibrant colours that green crack had dense just said smoke me.

I'm
A believer size doesn't matter it's the punch you give ..

Your widow is very nice my friend ..

Oh!...you wanted see the whole thing!?...didn't have a wide angle lens!...lolool...:rofl:...cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:

Your Pineapple Express was sexy bud

I am in the process of stepping up
My game so all beware come sept or oct I am gonna be showing some ELECTRIC AVENUE
From this massive girl 8 days into transition she gonna make some monster colas and I can't wait .
420-magazine-mobile1095005722.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2078344324.jpg

I am coming back with a vengeance LMFAO!!!!

KEEP IT GREEN!!!!!!!!

Damn dude beautiful.

Yeah I am happy for my second grow ever and so far getting better every time really know my system now and how big for the plants to be to maximize the area and not waist time growing little plants. Next year I am gonna throw down on some
Outdoor plants that should be fun but as of now I know hydroponics the best and really enjoy the scientific nature of growing and pushing limits of PPM to see what they can handle! When they were flowering they were beautiful they took 2000 PPM for the last two weeks before flush and loved every minute of it !!
I have found something I love to do and will never stop doing til I am dead and cold .
It's amazing how you can take a seed and grow the most beautiful colorful plants!!
It is actually therapeutic for me also they keep me busy and they calm me! Literally my grow is like my happy place!!
420-magazine-mobile1747931210.jpg

Cant wait to see your big girl in full bloom mode.

Me either she is just genetically a monster no doubt she about to show off in about six week or 7 she will be a neck breaker
For sure !! Going slow as hell like a 5 year old waiting 6 weeks til Christmas it can't come
Fast enough but I really need
To start my next set of seeds sometime by end of week next journal
( Ayahuasca Purple) two weeks away or so excited for that also !!!!'

Yeah I am happy for my second grow ever and so far getting better every time really know my system now and how big for the plants to be to maximize the area and not waist time growing little plants. Next year I am gonna throw down on some
Outdoor plants that should be fun but as of now I know hydroponics the best and really enjoy the scientific nature of growing and pushing limits of PPM to see what they can handle! When they were flowering they were beautiful they took 2000 PPM for the last two weeks before flush and loved every minute of it !!
I have found something I love to do and will never stop doing til I am dead and cold .
It's amazing how you can take a seed and grow the most beautiful colorful plants!!
It is actually therapeutic for me also they keep me busy and they calm me! Literally my grow is like my happy place!!
420-magazine-mobile1747931210.jpg

Amen buddy. I decided to throw a couple plants out in the sun this year then bring em in at night... I've been fighting thrips for 1 month now and has seriously destroyed my timeline. But hey, one more thing learned anyhow. Keep up the good work bud

I hope that was not directed at those of us who entered. If so, smoke a bowl n chill. Lol

No I meant it as in keep the sexy as fack buds going man. Chill is all I do homie.

Thanks Stinky, love the cheese it has become one of my favs just popped another bean a week ago. I like all the different flavors, but cheese is what weed used to smell like before all the different flavors.

Lol. You're making my mouth water. I've got some BF Triple Cheese in veg right now. By the looks of what you've got there, I'm in for a real treat!!

I just want to wander through a garden full of Plant of the Month nominees (whilst wearing my trichome-catching jacket :rolleyes3 ). Looking at all these buds always makes me want to smoke a couple and go sit in a garden.

Back
Top Bottom