• VapedOutJoe

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

Once all nominations are in, we will begin voting for a winner. The contest will be open through the last day of the month.

Each winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner". Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

UPDATE - Please note that effective March 2010 there will no longer be 2nd or 3rd place awards.

Consolidated entries for June 2010

NCal-cyclist
Rom3_3.jpg

Rom3_1.jpg

PitViper
DSC_01162.JPG

Theanswerto1984is1776
Canon_NOTM.jpg

Canon_nug3.jpg

HealingKronic
p217.JPG

7256.JPG

Sadalix424
SDC10875.JPG

SDC10884.JPG

DJMattz0r
P1020789_Large_.JPG

P1020745_Large_.JPG

VapedOutJoe
DSCF2585a.jpg

DSCF2584.jpg

Here's some Romulan I recently picked up....Smell: Funky smell - kind of like the fresh fruit sitting out at room temp (like the produce section at the grocery store).

Taste: The smoke is spicy but smooth.

Buzz Type: A strong head and body buzz that hits me hard square in the head.

Overall: The buzz hit fairly concentrated in one area of my head, causing that weird feeling you get when you take you hat off after wearing it all day - like it’s still there. Produced a VERY strong, medicating buzz, that had me really struggling to focus on tasks at hand - especially those requiring memory. Definitely a smoke for when you have nothing else to do for a while.
Rom3_3.jpg

Rom3_1.jpg

:peace:

OG18 ..one of Attitude's free ones...this is a clone
smells like fruit and fuel. The smoke is very dense...like when you take a hit a hit of hash and it expands your lungs. That makes you cough..now you are done. Dont really need a second hit but you want to taste it again...now your really nonfunctional.
comes on quick and hard....lasts 3 solid hrs. sleep will come very easily.
1st real attempt at soil. used Floranova and molassses. 1K HPS in a 4x4 tent

005361.JPG

DSC_01162.JPG

Here's some Romulan I recently picked up....Smell: Funky smell - kind of like the fresh fruit sitting out at room temp (like the produce section at the grocery store).

Taste: The smoke is spicy but smooth.

Buzz Type: A strong head and body buzz that hits me hard square in the head.

Overall: The buzz hit fairly concentrated in one area of my head, causing that weird feeling you get when you take you hat off after wearing it all day - like it's still there. Produced a VERY strong, medicating buzz, that had me really struggling to focus on tasks at hand - especially those requiring memory. Definitely a smoke for when you have nothing else to do for a while.
Rom3_3.jpg

Rom3_1.jpg

thats really sweet bro , whats the OZ rate?

thats really sweet bro , whats the OZ rate?

Thanks for the compliment....that OG18 looks pretty awesome as well...the dispensary I got this from had it for $320/oz...and that's what I grabbed :)

Do I understand corectly that it is permissible to buy a nug at a dispensary and enter it into this contest?

yes you can...I grow my own though..thats why I give before and after pics

I've never entered this contest before today. I been trimmin' my GDP and found what I think is a competitor. What do you think?

S6300777.JPG

S6300769.JPG

be sure to click on the pic to supersize it!

Nice nug Hogdady!

Excuse my ignorance, what strain is GPD?

That would be an immaculate example of Grand Daddy Purple! :yummy:

HD, the seed banks should be using your pics for their sales pics! That nug there is somethin' special! Definately private reserve quality. :yummy:

PV, Your nug looks like an ass kickin' one hitter quitter gotta take a knee bud! WOW! :yummy:

NCC, your nug would look good in my bowl any day every day! :yummy:

Awesome nugs guys! Huge reps and respect to the growers! :thumb:

I've never entered this contest before today. I been trimmin' my GDP and found what I think is a competitor. What do you think?

S6300777.JPG

S6300769.JPG

be sure to click on the pic to supersize it!

wow....what else can be said...great job. just amazing...shakes his head mumbling about summer solstice......and worm castings

Well I finally got a better camera and the new crop of Power Kush is dried and curing. In keeping with the true fashion of the "Nug" of the Month contest, I am entering a perfect "Nug" of the Power Kush harvest. I have much larger buds from the harvest, but really liked this serious nug!

Canon_NOTM.jpg

Canon_nug3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom