• HighDive - Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Rekles – Blueberry Purps

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • N.W.Green – PurplePunch

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Anomoly23 – Skywalker OG

• astonr420 - Blue Walker (Blue Dream x Skywalker)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Deacnbleu - afghani skunk

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • SavorDank – DIABLO OG

• 420fied – Snow White

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner".

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International has sweetened the pot by putting up a case of their RAW Rolling Papers

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

Consolidated entries for June 2011

Illadelph420 – Grand Daddy Purp
Untitled98.jpg
Untitled_21.jpg

xbox4him –Blue Dream
IMG_17602.JPG
IMG_17722.JPG

GodsTrichome – SugarCane
IMG_20110220_151847.jpg

IMG_20110220_151905.jpg

HealingKronic - Lavender Skunk
budOM.JPG

BudOM2.jpg

HighDive - Super Lemon Haze
MG_0004.jpg

Rekles – Blueberry Purps
Picture_201.png

N.W.Green – PurplePunch
08313.JPG

003612.JPG

Anomoly23 – Skywalker OG
IMG_6876.JPG

IMG_6884.JPG

astonr420 - Blue Walker (Blue Dream x Skywalker)
Blue_Walker_2.JPG

Deacnbleu - afghani skunk
100_1455_1_.JPG

100_1459_1_.JPG

SavorDank – DIABLO OG
IMG_35332.JPG

420fied – Snow White
420mag5.jpg

sw13.jpg

Grand Daddy Purp

Untitled98.jpg
Untitled_21.jpg

Strain: Gran Daddy Purp

Smell: Potent skunky smell

Taste: Very good taste. Has a potent skunk taste that feels very smooth in the mouth and is not too harsh

Looks: Complete purple nug, with patches of green leaves. Hairs are a long dense orange color, and there are white crystals on the leaves.

Price: $100 quarter

Effects: The high from this GDP strain is very pleasurable. Its a full head high, and a nice body high to go along with it. Buzz lasts about 2 hours and keeps my thoughts running! Perfect to use before doing something you really like to get into or enjoy doing. On the flip side, it is also good for just sitting and meditating to yourself.

Re: Nug of the Month June 2011

IMG_20110220_151847.jpg

IMG_20110220_151905.jpg

Strain is my own SugarCane. Ball is actually autographed, just used it to scale the picture. And to announce the "out-of-the-park" stone from it, lol!!! Looks like there's gonna be some hard competition, best of luck to you all, it is an honor to be here with you guys. I feel like I'm part of the :420: family, and it's because of the kind people you have here!

Lavender Skunk

sup everybody! been a long time since i was around but now im back and bringing Lavender Skunk to the show! be sure to click the pic then go fullscreen to really dive into Pandora!

that GDP looks great Illadelph40!
xbox4him, hey i LOVE blue dream!
GT... nice autograph and nug to match!

budOM.JPG

BudOM2.jpg

Top notch entries for sure lets keep it up, startin the feel like another purple month. thats right up my ally, just wait for green... :D

looking nice around here, however i noticed that anamoly23 yours looks freshly cut and the rules say: #5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

i know a while back they changed this to include non dry buds but did it change back?

dont believe so healingK, and i think today im gonna devote some time to taking my nug of the month picture...... SOooo ill see you all soon

looking nice around here, however i noticed that anamoly23 yours looks freshly cut and the rules say: #5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

i know a while back they changed this to include non dry buds but did it change back?

Ill change the photo to show a SMOKEABLE nug like the one below that pic. I will gladly follow rules and remove the pic of the un harvested Nug. Apologies for not reading further.

This girl is one of my favorites she tastes like Hubba bubba bubble gum dipped in sugar, sooo sweet and it gives a stellar indica buzz, very time disorienting but no couch lock. and NO CEILING you can straight smoke yourself retarded on this stuff and that right there is hard for me to do :D

PurplePunch
08313.JPG

Pause for the Cause :roorrip:

003612.JPG

Hope you all enjoy almost as much as i am and good luck to all

Green

Back
Top Bottom