Votes: 2 2.5%
  • BluDreamZ - Organic G13 Auto Blueberry

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Icemud - pre98 bubba

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries - June 2013

Spimp - Grapefruit
IMAG0460-1.jpg

Vick074 - Cotton Candy Kush
OG_4_May_29_19_nug.jpg

OG_4_May_29_20_nug.jpg

bmeat - master kush
2013-05-22_00-09-43_8421.jpg

2013-05-25_17-17-31_6331.jpg

Doctor Dread - Flo
08917.JPG

09020.JPG

Relaxed Lester – Outdoor Purple Kush
photo_13_58.jpg

OG1969 - Santa Maria x Blueberry
zzz_001.JPG

zzz_003.JPG

Cola Monster – Silver Haze
Silver_Haze_420_Jar.jpg

Silver_Haze_Nugget.JPG

jon705 – Chernobyl
winner1.JPG
winner2.JPG

Alkhemist – OGK
P1000611_1280x720_.jpg

P10006083.JPG

dangerous1 - mighty mite
20130605_130331.jpg

omorfi – White Skunk
20130523_214552.jpg

20130605235139.jpg

Purpsdro420 – Blue Widow
image2168.jpg
image2170.jpg

budgreene – Cotton Candy
0051118.JPG
007922.JPG

BigIrishDoode – Blue Dream
Notmbd1.jpg
Notmbd3.jpg

Smoke2Js – California Orange
cali_orange_bud.JPG
Cali_orange_bud_grind.JPG

hodder356 - Sweet Purple
DSCN09054.JPG

DSCN09063.JPG

Mainbud – white widow
image2261.jpg

image2279.jpg

BluDreamZ - Organic G13 Auto Blueberry
11848.jpg
21408.jpg

Icemud - Pre98 Bubba
DSC064262.JPG
DSC064282.JPG

Cotton Candy Kush.
The original strain from B.C. Canada. (afghan x haze)
Incredible aroma and sweet aftertaste when piped or doob'ied, but the candy really comes through when vaped.
This stuff really does taste and smell just like Cotton Candy.
The high THC and CBD content of this bud make for a pretty heavy hitting stone initially.
While more on the sativa side, once the initial wave wears off, its very uplifting and motivating.
Great for pain management. And makes for a rewarding treat or desert, after a hard day, or good meal.

OG_4_May_29_19_nug.jpg

OG_4_May_29_20_nug.jpg

heres my organic, home grown nirvana seeds master kush. i let it bloom 9 weeks from pistil, but i should have left it until week 10.

its a cross of hindu kush and skunk #1. grown from a regular seed so shes pure sensi! the huge calyxes just bust right open and the smokes so nice. an excellent hybrid that has treated me well.

2013-05-22_00-09-43_8421.jpg
2013-05-25_17-17-31_6331.jpg

BT1.jpg

MY OWN CROSS THAT I DEDICATED TO MY DOG. TOBY KUSH [TAHOE OG X BLACK DOMINA]

Very nice photo, but I don't believe it is eligible for the Nug of the Month contest. The rules say it has to be in dry, ready to smoke form.

Flo

My pride and joy, the temple cut pheno. She reeks like no other; cedar and sandalwood come first, followed by berry/fruity/menthol undertones. With a clear headed high that hits immediately followed by a subtle body stone, its great for an all day smoke.

This nug was grown in my 2x4 scrog under a 600w HPS, picked right around day 60. Using Coco Coir and Blue Planet Nutrients, I was able to achieve not only a substantial yield, but a very high quality end product as well.

Good luck to all!

08917.JPG

09020.JPG

doctordread, that nug looks dank! it looks like some smoke that would be light on the chest. you should let it grow longer for more pistils and trichs though!

doctordread, that nug looks dank! it looks like some smoke that would be light on the chest. you should let it grow longer for more pistils and trichs though!

You are correct Bmeat. It is light on the chest, not much expansion in the lungs. This is a nug that was chopped along with the rest of the top colas about two weeks ago. The rest of the plant is still growing and continues to get more colorful and fatten up. The rest of the plant will come down in the next few days.

Outdoor Purple Kush
This fruity, almost berry-like flavor induces a powerful body high. Within 5-10 minutes of puffing a face-numbing onset becomes apparent. Excellent for late at night.

photo_13_58.jpg

:bravo: all of you:)

For the month of June I'm in with a tasty little nug. of some Silver Haze I just harvested. Good luck all!:goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Silver_Haze_420_Jar.jpg

Silver_Haze_Nugget.JPG

Beautiful entries so far this month! My entry is a nug of Chernobyl that I grew last round.Its been curing for about a month now.I had 2 phenos to work with one was a lime slurpee pheno and this one(my fav) is a catpiss pheno.Probably the most powerful smelling plant Ive ever grown,the smell was so powerful during trimming my eyes were actually watering!The flavor is hard to describe, theres definetly some citrus in there mixed with...DANK! I really suck at describing flavors but right now its my favorite daytime smoke. good luck everyone:)
winner1.JPG
winner2.JPG

Beautiful entries so far this month! My entry is a nug of Chernobyl that I grew last round.Its been curing for about a month now.I had 2 phenos to work with one was a lime slurpee pheno and this one(my fav) is a catpiss pheno.Probably the most powerful smelling plant Ive ever grown,the smell was so powerful during trimming my eyes were actually watering!The flavor is hard to describe, theres definetly some citrus in there mixed with...DANK! I really suck at describing flavors but right now its my favorite daytime smoke. good luck everyone:)
winner1.JPG
winner2.JPG

Beautiful Bud there, Just beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom