420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: June 2019

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: June 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy smokes, nice bud picks y'all. I have Himalaya Gold from Greenhouse seeds grown in hempy with mega crop 2.0.
She smells like warm honeysuckle with a sweet coffee undertone. I find the abundance of rust colored pistils against her golden-green flowers very attractive.

Good luck everyone!

I’ll give it a go this month! This is Royal Gorilla Automatic from Royal Queen Seeds! Super frosty in the tent and it held up through drying and curing. This photo is about 6 weeks from harvest I believe.....:smokin:....somewhere around there! Lol. She was grown organically in Doc Bud’s High Brix Blend! Hope you like her!

so frosty almost looks like a Christmas tree

Real tasty looking nugs so far everyone :rollit::popcorn::goodluck:

My entry this month is Banana Starship (Banana Breath x Napalm Og f2) by fireinthewholegenetics. She smells like banana peels and gas, but taste like lavender with a gassy kick at the back end. Thats not why I chose to enter her this month its because of her potency. I gave my grow buddy a zip of it because he was out of smoke. The next day he stopped by and handed me the jar, and said thanks but this sh*t is way to strong. He smoked half a joint and woke up the next morning still sitting straight up on the couch lmfao!! Any strain thats to strong ffor someone thats been smoking for 52yrs is worthy of a NOTM entry in my eyes!!!!!

She smells like banana peels and gas, but taste like lavender with a gassy kick at the back end.
Sheez that sounds like some amazing terps :drool: thanks for that Orlando, I’ve not seen Banana Starship before this. I’ll be picking up some beans for sure.
The next day he stopped by and handed me the jar, and said thanks but this sh*t is way to strong.
:thedoubletake::rofl::laugh:
He smoked half a joint and woke up the next morning still sitting straight up on the couch lmfao!!
Lol we’ve all been there! :lot-o-toke::nomo:
Beautiful nug!

Sheez that sounds like some amazing terps :drool: thanks for that Orlando, I’ve not seen Banana Starship before this. I’ll be picking up some beans for sure.

:thedoubletake::rofl::laugh:

Lol we’ve all been there! :lot-o-toke::nomo:
Beautiful nug!
Thanks my friend!!

My entry this month is Banana Starship (Banana Breath x Napalm Og f2) by fireinthewholegenetics. She smells like banana peels and gas, but taste like lavender with a gassy kick at the back end. Thats not why I chose to enter her this month its because of her potency. I gave my grow buddy a zip of it because he was out of smoke. The next day he stopped by and handed me the jar, and said thanks but this sh*t is way to strong. He smoked half a joint and woke up the next morning still sitting straight up on the couch lmfao!! Any strain thats to strong ffor someone thats been smoking for 52yrs is worthy of a NOTM entry in my eyes!!!!!

I wish I had a grow buddy. I can only smoke top shelf when I grow them myself.

Looking dank. Banana genetics are pretty strong right? Never tried these but I will try to get some nice seeds ASAP. I am also after Silver Pie and Pugs Breath.

I wish I had a grow buddy. I can only smoke top shelf when I grow them myself.

Looking dank. Banana genetics are pretty strong right? Never tried these but I will try to get some nice seeds ASAP. I am also after Silver Pie and Pugs Breath.
Thanks bro!!
Im not sure about how strong banana genetics are in general, but this combo is extremely strong! Everyone that I've smoked it with so far taps out after 2-3hits lmao!!

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open for your votes.

There is a consolidated list of all the delicious nugs in the first post in the thread. :goodluck:

Best of luck to everyone! :goodluck::high-five:
Tough decision, so many beautiful nugs :reading420magazine::passitleft:

What an exciting contest!
Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote this month. It only takes a few minutes but has the potential to be life changing. I'm going to be able to make my medibles easier, smoke healthier , dress cooler and take better care of my plants with the prizes so graciously provided by our sponsors and our awesome forum. It took many people to make this possible for me.
I appreciate this more than y'all will ever know. :love:

Back
Top Bottom