420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: June 2020

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: June 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Nug of the Month Contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug. (There is a separate contest thread for plants)

The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns "Nug of the Month" title, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, & 420 Magazine Magnet

MagicalButter Contributes:

Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
Cannabis Irrigation Supply Contributes:
Foods Alive Contributes To Our First Place Winner:
PerfectPipe Contributes:
Sierra Natural Science Contributes:
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional information on prize shipping can be found here

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.​

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Nugs must be dry and ready to smoke or vaporize. Any nug that appears to be too moist to smoke or vaporize will be deemed an invalid entry. No "wet" nugs please.

7. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

8. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

9. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use the them.

11. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Consolidated Entries

Buds Buddy - Afghan Kush

Sunnyskies - Black Cream Auto

Backlipslide - Sour Jack

Veinz - GG4

Oldsmokey - Tutankhomun

Momma’s Kitchen - Gelato

13goody13 - ChemDawg

full

Davidlespe - Critical 2.0

CrazyChef - Red Diesel

TriangleCheese - Purple Punch

VexGrows - Cookies Kush

full

full

ChefDGreen - Grandpa Glue

Amy Gardner - Dark Devil Auto

ProfessorFlora - Crumbled Lime

Dutchman1990 - Slurricane Pheno 2

Heathen1812 - Gorilla Glue #4

full

full

Ganjagrandaddy - Fruity Gorilla Sorbet

full

full

Beez0404 - Colorado Cookies Auto

JKB1989 - The New

full

full

BubblinBuds - Black Domina

SleepDog - Sherbert Kush

:goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:

Aloha All!

Black Cream Auto from Sweet Seeds

She was a beautiful plant in the end. The smell I get from the jar is raw cookie dough and fresh blackberries like putting a container of blackberries to your nose and breathing in.

The smoke is very sweet on the exhale. I taste those violet candies that come in the purple and silver wrap. Perfume sweet and earthy. The high/stone is in the head and body but I can function fine and get shit done. No aches or pain.

This is my first entry to any of 420's contests. This is one of the colas but not the biggest from my last grow. Tutankhomun from Pyramid seeds easy to grow high yield. A word of warning to anyone trying this strain. Make sure your environment is dialed in. The buds are so dense that humidity must be kept in check or I could see bud rot as a problem. The buds on this plant are some of the hardest I have seen. It's on the Indica side when it comes to effect relaxing not quite couch lock. Very nice bedtime meds and that's what I was looking for.

Grow On Stay Medicated:snowboating::smokin:

:popcorn:

This is my first entry to any of 420's contests. This is one of the colas but not the biggest from my last grow. Tutankhomun from Pyramid seeds easy to grow high yield. A word of warning to anyone trying this strain. Make sure your environment is dialed in. The buds are so dense that humidity must be kept in check or I could see bud rot as a problem. The buds on this plant are some of the hardest I have seen. It's on the Indica side when it comes to effect relaxing not quite couch lock. Very nice bedtime meds and that's what I was looking for.

Grow On Stay Medicated:snowboating::smokin:

Great Job Smokey!!

You scream, I scream, we all scream for Gelato!!!!

Her strong creamery flavours that remind me of those, Cream Stick, ice cream popsicles, that were orange on the outside and cream on the inside. That is exactly what she smells like. From late veg to harvest her aromas just got stronger and stronger, along with her nugs. She definitely is a big cola kinda gal. :love: Her high was great and in only a couple puffs took away my hubby's back pain, and left my friend with the energy she needed to get through her day.

:hug:Stay safe and stay high:hug:

This is a Purple Punch nug from my last grow. Nugs are on their 4th day of curing and revealing some blue and purple tones. Quality is uniform for almost the whole crop. That is good news for me because this puppy yielded around 350g of dry nugs. Has a very sweet dough like taste with berry undertones. Effect is very high and sedating like you expect from an indica. I will definately grow this one again when it gets cold this year because this one is my favourite from Barney's Farm so far. If you are into indica dominance Purple Punch is recommended :passitleft:

Good luck folks :popcorn:

Alright folks, here’s my entry. She’s just loud gasoline... loudest jar I’ve ever grown, maybe ever smoked... it’s only been curing for 4 days. I hardly trimmed her at all. As you can see, her sugar leaves are dense with trichomes.

Grandpa Glue

Back
Top Bottom