• Stormblessed - Girl Scout Cookie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kanno26 - Critical

• Doctor Trevor - Blue Dream

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi everyone, this is my critical bud from Royal Queen Seeds. I put it here for fun because the competition is huge and there are real gems. Good luck to everyone;)
IMG_20220611_232120.jpg
IMG_20220611_230917.jpg

Just for shits and giggles, I'm entering a bud from my Mango Sherbert plant that I harvested 6 weeks or so ago. It was the first plant that I deliberately droughted, and I repeatably cycling it through 'droughting' over a 25 day period. I felt that it produced very crystally buds which are very nice in early testing. My only regret is that I didn't use a collection tray to catch the kief when trimming as the plant yielded about 7.5oz. Be well folks!

My only regret is that I didn't use a collection tray to catch the kief when trimming
Nice :passitleft:Makes me cringe when I see people trimming on newspaper & card board
I scrape lots of nice tasty hash & kief out of my SS steamer tray, after a cutting session
Makes for easy trimming, when I can put it in my lap & get comfortable

Nice :passitleft:Makes me cringe when I see people trimming on newspaper & card board
I scrape lots of nice tasty hash & kief out of my SS steamer tray, after a cutting session
Makes for easy trimming, when I can put it in my lap & get comfortable
That is a good point, that was driven home to me recently when I saw how much kief my brother was harvesting by using a trim tray, and that droughted Mango Sherbert had a lot of trichomes to knock off too. Cheers.
:passitleft:

I’ll give it a go this month with nugs from my Girl Scout cookie grow last year. She was a Weed Seeds Express seed and had the thickest set of pistils I’ve ever seen. Grown under a Mars Hydro SP 3000 and fed by Prescription Blend Nutrients. Once she went into flower she smelled like an Orange Creamsicle (and still kind of does). Her nugs are covered with pistil hairs which gives them an orange tone. It is some of the most potent weed I’ve grown. :ganjamon:

Congratulations @BooWho2 ! I actually stupidly forgot to vote last night, sorry guys. But if I was within one vote of you I was gonna.break decorum and vote for myself just to force a tie and make it fun! I wasn’t though. Reasonably close one this month, well deserved win !!!

Back
Top Bottom