• deacnbleu (nanamed)

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner".

HBI International has sweetened the pot by putting up a case of their RAW Rolling Papers

Sierra Natural Science is also contributing all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.
________
Consolidated entries for March 2011

N.W.Green (Razzamatazz)
CIMG3116.JPG

dirtinmyears (p91)
P91NUG.jpg

Hash Hound (Northern Lights)
NL_tops_5_R.jpg

NL_tops_3_R.jpg

SSNUGS (NorthernLights/SeniStar)
NorthernLights_SensiStar1.jpg
NorthernLightsSensiStar2.jpg

SavorDank (Silver Kush)
IMG_24976.jpg

IMG_25018.jpg

grizzly3327 (GRIZZLY SPECIAL)
grizzly_special.jpg

rsz_grizzly_special_closeup.jpg

52Firestone (mystery)
Skunk_5_Grow_01515.JPG

Skunk_5_Grow_01913.JPG

xbox4him (Blue Dream)
IMG_17602.JPG
IMG_17722.JPG

Janja (F*ucking Incredible Kush)
IMG_1884-1.jpg

xlr8 (Magic Bud)
magicbud_mar_11.jpg
magicbud2_mar_11.jpg

deacnbleu (nanamed)
100_14003.JPG

100_13994.JPG

I am gonna get this one going this month this is my always beautiful Razzamatazz, starts as purple as it finishes here
CIMG3012.JPG

Good luck all and lets get this rolling

just read the rules sorry this nug isnt all the way dry

Here is some of it dry i do not have any really good ones sadly but still wanted to be in the competition

Razzamatazz
CIMG3116.JPG

First, let me say I did not grow this. It was purchased from my local co-op and is a cousin to my clones. But it was so pretty, I felt I needed to show it to someone...

P91

P91NUG.jpg

She smokes smooth as silk with a bit of a spicey taste. Five minutes and she has numbed the hair on your head and put a smile on your face. High lasts around 1.5-2 hrs and lets you down easy...like stepping off a fluffy cloud.

Hope you like looking at it as much as like smoking it!:tokin:

d.i.m.e.

This is a strain that is call NorthernLights/SensiStar it is a ten week flower and is a wonderful fullbody smoke I grew this in soil.
NorthernLights_SensiStar1.jpg
NorthernLightsSensiStar2.jpg
the two buds came from the same plant just under a different flash.
:smokin:

Thanks for the "like" Hogdaddy hope they use my first one even though its not as dry as I personally like it but it is still smokeable at this point. so what are you going to be rolling in with this month?

Well im going to take my first crack at Nug of the Month.

Blue Dream
This nug was grown by me earlier this year. Has been curing for about 1 month so far. The plant was obtained though Oaksterdam, and grown in a combination of CFL's, MH, and the natures sunlight. This nug is about 1g in weight and the high is a nice energetic sativa high. Lets just say when i watched the movie TRON Legacy to this nug i felt phased into the movie itself.

Enjoy~~! :grinjoint:
IMG_17602.JPG
IMG_17722.JPG

Here is my entry for this month it is a nice 6 week cured piece of my FI Kush 100% vegan organic in soil. It is crystally as all hell and tastes better than it looks which is a lot to say. It has strong purple/grape/hashy tones with a musky kush undertones upon exhale. This is easily top 3 strongest indica on my list.
IMG_1884-1.jpg

Peace and Jah Bless everyone and their buds.

:hookah::goodluck:OMG! some one really knows what they were doing :goodjob::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom