• Monsignor - Blue Dream

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MagicJim - White Widow

• Punkxdontdie - Gorilla Glue

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to thank all you kindhearted folk who voted for my Space Queen x Jack The Ripper nugget, it is much appreciated.:thanks: She was a true labor of love to grow and smoke!:love::blunt:
And just for the record, the strains actual name is called "Pandora's Box" which is a cross of the two put out by T.G.A. Seeds & I recommend to anyone here who likes the sweet citrus tasting cannabis. It's one of my favorite strains to date with trichs. that just covered the flowers at harvest.:yummy:

Thanks again my friends & for all that you do to make this the worlds best site for cannabis awareness, it's my home away from home as the saying goes.:high-five:
And a special shout out to the hard working staff here at 420 Magazine as well as the considerate sponsors who make it all possible from the get go with their kind contributions to the cause.:thanks::thumb:

See ya'll back here again in three months! ~Peace~:Namaste:
well done mate, great looking, that plant must have received lots of love and care ✌

I don't think I've seen a more trichome laden bud, ever! It's like 0.5g of bud and 1.5g of trichomes... You're talents are outstanding Cola Monster, great example of what is possible with some hard work and a joy for growing. Congrats CM, hats off to you:Namaste:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

CM:

Grasshopper, you have done well. :Namaste:

Be careful you don't hurt yourself when you light that thing...it looks very flammable!

Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom