420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: March 2022

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: March 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20210122_223605.jpg

What's your secret there @Oliann? Droughting? ? :bong:
That's a part of it, but there's so much more.

Like, why did I feel the need to simulate heat retention in the fall by keeping heat mats under my pots with a probe set at 20.5, which I just dropped to 19.5. At night, outside, the ground is so large in volume it doesn't cool as rapidly as a pot inside your tent.

VPD!

Aloe is my secret ingredient. As well as insect frass. Organic PGRs among many many other benefits.

Microbes, Castings and Molasses. Sounds sexy.

Not fucking over doing it.

Watering through! Until slight run off. Then proper dry back.

That's it for now

Like, why did I feel the need to simulate heat retention in the fall by keeping heat mats under my pots with a probe set at 20.5, which I just dropped to 19.5. At night, outside, the ground is so large in volume it doesn't cool as rapidly as a pot inside your tent.

VPD!

Aloe is my secret ingredient. As well as insect frass. Organic PGRs among many many other benefits.

That's it for now
Vpd!!! My kPa is 0.6. Been that way for a week or so. Maybe longer. And the root response has made my jaw drop along with the cleanness of the leaves. Shiny.
Large. Perfect color. Fast growth. I can’t express how much of a difference that’s made. So iv studied so much on it to understand it’s importance. And I feel dumb for never knowing.. my current veg is my first grow managing this field to par.

VPD!

That's it for now
Nice, I like an LOS also. I use the micro bennies, mollasas, and worm casts. And I don't feel like I'm F overdoing either. :peace::bongrip:

Been naming this pheno Thors impression but the more I spend in Dispensaries around my area the more its looking like pheno of sluricane! (It does make since now because I've caught myself in a word slur every so often!) 52-60 day flower time.:goodluck:

20220204_102518.jpg

Been naming this pheno Thors impression but the more I spend in Dispensaries around my area the more its looking like pheno of sluricane! (It does make since now because I've caught myself in a word slur every so often!) 52-60 day flower time.:goodluck:

20220204_102518.jpg
Having just grown the Slurricane, I'd have to agree with you - you may be right! That's almost exactly what my buds looked like. I trim a little deeper, but before I removed the leaf you kept on they looked just like that, although you have significantly more red hairs than my Slurricane. Interesting. NIce.

Having just grown the Slurricane, I'd have to agree with you - you may be right! That's almost exactly what my buds looked like. I trim a little deeper, but before I removed the leaf you kept on they looked just like that, although you have significantly more red hairs than my Slurricane. Interesting. NIce.
How long did you veg and flower your Slurricane ? The terpenes don't compare to any dispensary terps though but the pheno I ended up with still has a decent aroma! I cant compare the effects though since I only go their for the butter every so often. I also leave some sugar leaves on the buds to enhance the amber portion since the buds themselves have more cloudy trichs that show up.

How long did you veg and flower your Slurricane ? The terpenes don't compare to any dispensary terps though but the pheno I ended up with still has a decent aroma! I cant compare the effects though since I only go their for the butter every so often. I also leave some sugar leaves on the buds to enhance the amber portion since the buds themselves have more cloudy trichs that show up.
Mine vegged for around 60 days and flowered about 70 if memory serves. The whole lifecycle including her training is in my current journal where the Apple Blossom plant is - in the beginningish, it's a long 20 plant grow, if you're interested.

And yes, I trim the same way too sometimes, just depends on how sugary the outer leaves are, what color they are, etc...lol. I understand the benefit of doing so. Sometimes I go for the show trim anyway, just depends on how the bud is formed and what not.

Mine vegged for around 60 days and flowered about 70 if memory serves. The whole lifecycle including her training is in my current journal where the Apple Blossom plant is - in the beginningish, it's a long 20 plant grow, if you're interested.
Yup I'm very interested to know what I have been keeping around for 2 years now lol so ill check your journal out to see if we might be onto something:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom