420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: March 2022

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: March 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quebec Blue, third grow ever, turned out great!

6923F4EF-3656-45A4-B672-A6DFC5D5B619.jpeg

Thank you Renee, 420 mag, and all of those that voted for this honor. It really is a testament to this site and the outstanding members that helped me that I could grow that bud on my very first grow. You guys ROCK! Oh, and I'm going to smoke the 420 Nug of the Month tonight :):passitleft:

Thank you Renee, 420 mag, and all of those that voted for this honor. It really is a testament to this site and the outstanding members that helped me that I could grow that bud on my very first grow. You guys ROCK! Oh, and I'm going to smoke the 420 Nug of the Month tonight :):passitleft:
Wow, first grow too. That's amazing, especially for a first grow. Mine came out good the first time, and I was surprised at that - but not THIS good. This is pro. First grow. BRAVO.

Woohoo great job budman well deserved win.
Way to go u did a awesome job
Congrats LKA! :theband:
Congratulations LKABudman :high-five: thats a sweet looking nug, & I hope enjoy smoking that beautiful nug tonight!

Thanks a lot guys. I've been saving this nug in hopes of this day. I wish I could share some with all of you. She did a good job of filling the grinder so it should last me all day. And, she does smoke as good as she looks:yummy:

Thanks a lot guys. I've been saving this nug in hopes of this day. I wish I could share some with all of you. She did a good job of filling the grinder so it should last me all day. And, she does smoke as good as she looks:yummy:

Cool grinder! That looks so damn yummy......

Back
Top Bottom