420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: March 2022

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: March 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This early in your "career" and you have that attitude? YEAH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

:snowboating::woohoo::thumb:
Hell yea @Jon I love growing these plants. There's so much to learn and so many different ways to do it. I want to do it all and have fun with it. At the same time, I was always taught that if you're going to do something then be the best at it.
When I homebrewed, I loved everything about making, judging, and drinking beer ;) I also won a national gold medal and best all-around brewer in the state multiple times. If you don't try then you never succeed!

Hell yea @Jon I love growing these plants. There's so much to learn and so many different ways to do it. I want to do it all and have fun with it. At the same time, I was always taught that if you're going to do something then be the best at it.
When I homebrewed, I loved everything about making, judging, and drinking beer ;) I also won a national gold medal and best all-around brewer in the state multiple times. If you don't try then you never succeed!
Wow, that's awesome, a man after my own heart. You have a specialty beer? What do you like to brew specifically, lagers, IPAs, dark beers, the whole shebang? Good for you man. I'm sure you'll be just as successful in this endeavor. I was raised the same way.

:thumb:

Wow, that's awesome, a man after my own heart. You have a specialty beer? What do you like to brew specifically, lagers, IPAs, dark beers, the whole shebang? Good for you man. I'm sure you'll be just as successful in this endeavor. I was raised the same way.

:thumb:
I never met a beer style I didn't like ... if done well ;)

Thank you Renee, 420 mag, and all of those that voted for this honor. It really is a testament to this site and the outstanding members that helped me that I could grow that bud on my very first grow. You guys ROCK! Oh, and I'm going to smoke the 420 Nug of the Month tonight :):passitleft:
An amazing entry and win! Congrats and super amazing that it was your first grow. That's awesome. And to save it for this win...love it.

Thanks man it was well enjoyed :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom