• Sonzor - Lemon Bubble Haze

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Janja - Platinum Bubba Kush

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Hydrologist - Bubba Chunk

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i got a really good one coming next month im excited.

Gosh, if this new bud is really good compared to your last, I can't even imagine what that thing is going to look like. Can't wait....

Close race, both of those buds are amazing among some of the other ones. Good luck to you both....

Gran Daddy Purple

Untitled98.jpg
Untitled_21.jpg

Strain: Gran Daddy Purp

Smell: Potent skunky smell

Taste: Very good taste. Has a potent skunk taste that feels very smooth in the mouth and is not too harsh

Looks: Complete purple nug, with patches of green leaves. Hairs are a long dense orange color, and there are white crystals on the leaves.

Price: $100 quarter

Effects: The high from this GDP strain is very pleasurable. Its a full head high, and a nice body high to go along with it. Buzz lasts about 2 hours and keeps my thoughts running! Perfect to use before doing something you really like to get into or enjoy doing. On the flip side, it is also good for just sitting and meditating to yourself.

This is the Gran Daddy Purp strain

i believe all platinum bubba kush is, is pre 98 female mixed with a higher producing bubba from the later generations but i might be thinking of something else

Thank you for the vote's folks, it would be a great pleasure to win nug of the month back to back, but that nug from janja is pretty fierce. regardless i will give a smoke report on the Strawberry kush, i have hung onto the nug all month long with it just staring me down.

cant wait for next month get ready all :D

would love to give those a try or atleast the micro and the bloom nice to have you aboard Blue Plantet

IMG_20110220_151905.jpg

IMG_20110220_151847.jpg

Strain: Sugar Cane
Taste: Like an explosion of sugar cane syrup!!
High: Good mix of mind and body, lasts 3-4 hours strong, slowly fades

Hiya GT -

Beautiful nug, and yummy description :yummy:

Unfortunately, it's too late for consideration this month, but I would highly encourage you to submit it in a couple of days for the June contest. Super nice nug.

I'm assuming the ball is really autographed by Babe Ruth?!? Cool! :thumb:

Hiya GT -

Beautiful nug, and yummy description :yummy:

Unfortunately, it's too late for consideration this month, but I would highly encourage you to submit it in a couple of days for the June contest. Super nice nug.

I'm assuming the ball is really autographed by Babe Ruth?!? Cool! :thumb:

Yes, sorry about the late post. I will enter in the next month, not that I could hang with the likes of these awesome nugs!!!! Mostly a seed restock grow I have going on right now, probably have to enter in the month after next!!!:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom