• Hydrologist - Bubba Chunk

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner".

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International has sweetened the pot by putting up a case of their RAW Rolling Papers

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

i.paly.4.keep - Blackberry Kush.
BlackBerry_Kush1.JPG

Deacnbleu – Afghani Skunk
100_14003.JPG

100_13994.JPG

Xlr8 – Blueberry
bb_bud_71.jpg

bb_bud32.jpg

Santa Chronic – cotton candy
Cotton_Candy_custom.jpg

stevehman – Caramelicious
DSC_8875.JPG

DSC_8889.JPG

SavorDank – Grand Daddy Purple
IMG_30192.JPG

N.W.Green – Not named
CIMG4109.JPG

4572.JPG

Matanuska Valley – Super Lemon Haze
Super_Lemon_Haze8.JPG

siscokid – White Widow
021153.JPG
028103.JPG

Sonzor - Lemon Bubble Haze
lbh_indoor_4_30_2011_07.jpg

lbh_indoor_4_30_2011_06.jpg

Janja - Platinum Bubba Kush
DSCN09672.JPG
DSCN09681.JPG

Hydrologist – Bubba Chunk
100_20672.JPG

100_20631.JPG

100_14003.JPG

100_13994.JPG

Gonna enter my spicy tasting Afghani Skunk again. Great tasting and long lasting high, perfect for enjoying a relaxing day off.
I love this strain as it is easy to grow, stays short and produces fat tight buds. No matter what I grow, I always have one of these growing as well to insure a plentiful harvest.

100_14003.JPG

100_13994.JPG

Gonna enter my spicy tasting Afghani Skunk again. Great tasting and long lasting high, perfect for enjoying a relaxing day off.
I love this strain as it is easy to grow, stays short and produces fat tight buds. No matter what I grow, I always have one of these growing as well to insure a plentiful harvest.

Thats beautiful! Hows the high? I have limited space to work with so buds like this on a short plant would be wonderful for the space i have :). Goodluck my friend!

Thanks Bro,
The high is long lasting, somewhat energetic. Kind of a thinking mans buzz, and ends with a slight couchlock. Very relaxing and good for my leg pain. I also have limited space.
They usually end at about 22-24 inches tall and about an oz. of cured buds. The top leaves & smaller buds make a great cannabutter as well.

Here is a Blueberry bud from my most recent harvest. This Blueberry is some of the best bud I've ever smoked/vaped. Great uplifting high at the beginning with a nice all over body high and couchlock finish. Has a nice purple/blue tint on many of the buds, and orange hairs and lots of crystally tricomes. It is the finest tasting bud I've ever had; the blueberry flavor is fantastic. Looks and tastes like actual Blueberries. :yummy:

It's good enough that I've reserved it for special occasions and for when I'm really wanting something unique. It's as potent as almost anything I've had. :)

bb_bud_71.jpg

Same bud, with a few others from the same harvest:
bb_bud32.jpg

This is going to be a really good month :D

That blueberry looks soooo tasty. Im gonna order a blue strain for sure next harvest. I really want that taste lol. :tokin:

Edit: I cant get over that Razzamatazz you won with last month. I just went to look at her again and im just in love hahaa.

Some of you are still taking and uploading smaller photos. When you take photos in higher resolution and upload larger pictures, your entries look 420% better. I wanted everyone to take note of this wonderful tutorial that 420Cyclist made for you guys, showing you how to get over this obstacle.
Photo Tutorial and Tips

So this is my second entry read the rules better got a dry nug this time lol hope you guys like it :tokin:

This is the crown off an indoor cotton candy i did a little while ago she has been down for a few weeks at this point

Cotton_Candy_custom.jpg

Thanks for checking my nug out happy smokin :peacetwo:

Dont know if i will be able to hang this month but i gotta try, This is another beauty from the garden that holds and increadibly potent stone, T.V watching is probably the best thing to do, probably the only thing you will be able to do.

She Taste's very Bubba Kushy but with citrus tones on the inhale, and Fruit and Hash on the way out (Red fruit not Purple Berry its very differn't than when you usully taste fruit) think Raspberries, Strawberries, even pommegranet very uniqe.

CIMG4109.JPG

4572.JPG

^^^This entry is devoted to 420, and the rest of the 420 community thank you 420 for doing this for us all, ant thank you community i lurked in the shadows for a long time b4 actually posting and learned so much from everyone i cant even begin to name everyone who has helped me or taught me something. I plan on spending my life here and i cant wait till our community can come together in person and Taste the fruits of all our labor, love, and breeding

Take Care all :peacetwo: Keep it Green

sorry over medicated on some of the strawberry and got caught in a babble.

Back
Top Bottom